🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• hugglemonster
    Options
    Many, many congratulations so fab that you got the job you wanted, really chuffed for you.

Great plans on the food shopping, menus and eating breakfast. So far your list for November is going fantastically well, long may it continue!

Bah to ds friend, how did they think you wouldn't notice, my house is a tip at the moment but I would still know if something was amiss. I hope ds feels suitably remorseful.

When is your job due to start?

H x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    Congrats :) x

Thanks hun x
  • Fivebyfive
    Options
    Yay congrats on the Job! :)
    Debt =£5,829.57 Aug 17 /£5,598.05 Mar 17/ £6,310.36 Feb 17/ £6,468.06 Jan 17/£6,593.06 Dec 16/ £6,545.36 Nov 16/ £6,886.82 Oct 16
    SPC #037
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Many, many congratulations so fab that you got the job you wanted, really chuffed for you.

Great plans on the food shopping, menus and eating breakfast. So far your list for November is going fantastically well, long may it continue!

Bah to ds friend, how did they think you wouldn't notice, my house is a tip at the moment but I would still know if something was amiss. I hope ds feels suitably remorseful.

When is your job due to start?

H x

Thanks Huggle :)

I need to concentrate on that side of my plans and not do anything stupid, so that I meet all my targets.

Unfortunately, I don't think DS was aware that his so called friend had done any of it. I can tell when he's lying and in this instance I knew he wasn't, just poor choice of person to allow in. He is feeling rather poo about what happened, and in a way I do feel sorry for him.
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Ah bless him, horrible trying to support them in that case. Hope the lad is OK with him at school.
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    MrsSave wrote: »
    Congratulations!!

Thank you xx
  • Thistle-down
    Thistle-down Posts: 914 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 2 November 2016 at 2:48PM
    Options
    I do feel for your son, too, it must be disheartening to know his friend has no problem disrespecting his mum in such a way. It's a good lesson for him on boundaries. I have sent you a pm.
    :happylove
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    My world gets more interesting.....just had a message from one of my old colleagues from the last company has been in contact.

The company he's moved to are interested in me and sent me a message explaining the role, asking what salary I'd be looking for and when can I start?!?

He's ringing me back after 3 to discuss further EEEKKKK!!!!!

If the figures work, it'll be better than the other one.
  • fru-girl
    fru-girl Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    When it rains, it pours! Congrats on the job offer and fingers crossed for a 2nd one! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport