Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    So is it likely you will choose job #2? It's great that you have options! :j

After much searching and digging on interview #3, I'm going to go for interview #2, #3 were a lot like the last company I escaped from, once bitten etc
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 5 November 2016 at 11:05PM
    Options
    Morning happy Saturday :j

Busy day today.

*Update my spreadsheet and move money about - DONE
    *Take DD poppy selling for the Guides on Saturday at Tesco, so can get some food bits then. - DONE
    *Usual housework stuff - DONE
    *Meal plan - DONE
    *Food shop after freezer diving - DONE
    *Count up change again to assess damage from Monday

I also need to attack the room of doom aka dining room. - DONE and the kidlings helped.

DS has gone to the skatepark but has been told he needs to be home at lunchtime as they've chores to do.

Right off for a shower, will update later.
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    You put me to shame. It's 11:15 and I'm still in my robe drinking coffee :o
    :happylove
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You put me to shame. It's 11:15 and I'm still in my robe drinking coffee :o

That's what weekends are for :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Productive day so far.

Bathroom has had a wipe but I've not done the floor, just couldn't be bothered.

DH did most of the washing yesterday while he was off with DS, so I have managed to finish it off today and put the washer on a hot wash to clean it.

Shopping done total cost £45.47, still need to get bits tomorrow but all in all quite pleased with that as £7 of that was air freshener plug in for DD's room and air freshener thingy for top of the stairs and £4 for a Tesco KFC box for lunch for the kids.

Just need to do the finances now and then I know where we are this month and get some bits transferred to the savings accounts.

Wasn't a NSD yesterday as DD snaffled my remaining £4 to go to the skatepark.

We are going to a fireworks night tonight on the disused airfield local to us, LCC you may know the one :) they're having a bonfire, fireworks and a BBQ, its free of charge and all the ask is for a donation to the RAFA fund...so not a NSD this time.

I'm determined that this month will be easier and will need to keep a close eye on things.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Evening,

Had a fun time at the fireworks, the place wasn't too crowded, it was just such a lovely atmosphere :D

The Room of Doom has been tidied and cleaned, need to go through masses of board games that the kids have amassed over the years before that end looks completely tidy.

DS has put loads in the loft today, so that helps.

Finances have been done and money moved to the relevant pots, I'm going to try and build these up as best I can.

Hope everyone has had a good night and has stayed safe.
  • lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    PMO2, I do indeed know where you mean, have never been myself, perhaps if I remember I'll check it out next year! Hope the rest of your weekend goes well.
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £2,073.28 as of 05/24
    Pay off credit card by December 2024 - £0/£2,000
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 6 November 2016 at 3:18PM
    Options
    Morning,

Hope everyone had a great night last night? I've got a bit of a fuzzy head but I think that's more due to a late night than booze.

Need to do a food shop today, don't need much after yesterday.

Today looks like this:
    *Count up change again
    *Ironing - DONE
    *Make dinner - Hairy Bikers sausage casserole - DONE
    *Sort lunch for tomorrow - Made extra casserole, so should be enough left
    *Relax

Need to focus next week and get my NSD's up, I could've done better this week upon reflection.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Remaineder of the food shopping done, will only need a small shop next weekend.

I got a nice lump of beef for £9.87 which I have diced up and frozen, this will get used in a beef and ale pie next Sunday :)

Washing up done, just the ironing to do. Dinner has been made and is in the oven.

Productive day so far.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    You put me to shame with your lists lol x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport