Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm getting things mixed up, I thought #3 was too much like your old company. Starting a permanent job rather than temp would be wonderful!

I hope you hear back today, it must feel like everything is on hold at the moment.

No, you're not getting mixed up :) the belief is that they're very much like the one I left, however this is based on the opinion of someone that may not have been the best person to listen too :o

They've got until lunchtime before I chase.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    This finding a new job is tiring!

Update time:

Interview 1 - lost
    Interview 2 - offer made - quite interested due to location
    Interview 3 - offer made - awaiting details
    Interview 4 - lost

Number three came back after I sent them a pleasant email asking for feedback. They emailed to say that their offer will be sent out this week :j:T
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Working from home today due to site/client politics, so I get to take the kids to school this morning :)

Needs to speak to one of the other PM's see if they can use me at their site, in the short term. - Visiting that site on Friday

Whilst I am home today, I'm going to get the following done:
    *Washing - Nearly done
    *Dinner - Lean in 15 lasagne and garlic bread - Done & in the oven
    *Finances - A quick reccy to see where we are - Didn't get chance
    *Wash up - Done
    *Make our bed - Done

I may get a call to go to site, so this lot may not get done, but I'm going to try.

DS has cadets tonight

Hoping I'll hear from interview number 3, so I can make a decision.

All in all, not too bad a day today, still managed to get a bit done. Last bit of washing is on and a load is in the drier.

Any left over lasagne I can take for lunch tomorrow.
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    I hope it's a good offer. If it is, will you be taking it? Is there someone else you can get feedback from about the company?

Well done on getting so many things accomplished! I've been so sidetracked with the budget that I've not done much else...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I hope it's a good offer. If it is, will you be taking it? Is there someone else you can get feedback from about the company?

Well done on getting so many things accomplished! I've been so sidetracked with the budget that I've not done much else...

Hi MMT,

If the offer equates to the same as number 2, possibly, if it's more then yes, as number 2 offer equates to what I was on with previous company to the last AND number 3 has more job security as its permanent.

I don't feel like I've done a lot, spent most of it sat down faffing about on the web, just did bits as and when.

Budgets take time, I hate them (still) and am trying to get my head around them still, you'll get there.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well.......received the offer from Interview #3 and it is the one I am going to be taking.

Just got to tell the agency now that I won't be taking Interview #2.

I'll update later.
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    That's wonderful news!! I hope you really enjoy working there :j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just spoke to the agency and explained what the outcome was from the offer I received and she was ok with it, to be fair there wasn't a lot she could do anyway and to be honest if Interview #2 offered a permanent position and the right money straight off, I'd have taken it.

Just got to wait for the paperwork to come through now then I can get the ball rolling and hand in my notice here.

Now I can relax and have a beer tonight to celebrate!
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations :)
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Horray! Glad for you :)
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport