Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• The verdict is in.....the circuit board has gone on the boiler, Mr Boiler man has gone to get a replacement and fingers crossed that will sort the problem out.

Filled all DD's Brownie camp forms in, just need to hand them in when we go to Guides tonight.

Should be doing some work, but I can't be bothered. Totally not me.

Haven't washed up or made our bed this morning, seriously lacking. But I have got one load in the drier and another in the washing machine.

Need to have a shower at some point, if I can don't want to rock up at the interview looking rough.
  • sugarcube84
    Options
    Good luck with your interview, what do you do? I work in construction as well .
    DFD September 2017
  • Good luck with your interview, what do you do? I work in construction as well .

Thank you. I'm a Document Controller. What about you?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 24 September 2016 at 8:58AM
    Options
    Washing up done but draining and bed made, load in the tumble drier.

Contemplating going freelance, as there seems to be more opportunity than permanent and I'll gain more experience on other systems than I currently have...waiting to hear back from one of the agencies with more info.

Come the 3rd October, I am going to hand in my laptop and mobile and walk away, I can't physically wait until the end of October to see if I may or may not get paid and take things from there. Short term wise, we can live off DH's salary albeit it will be a tad difficult.

October Aims

15 NSD's
    10 LSD's
    15 AFD's

[STRIKE]Find a job - PRIORITY[/STRIKE]
    Food order and meal plan for the month
    Try and overpay MBNA to try and keep it on target
    Lunch to work every day
    Update finances and squares
    Ring water company and see what the balance is - settle account for the year?
    [STRIKE]Holiday end October - To be a LSW as much as possible[/STRIKE] No longer happening

Right need to go and have a shower now we have hot water :)

Back later once I have had my interview :)
  • Jumblerina
    Options
    Good work on keeping on top of all the little day to day jobs PMO2, it can be hard to stay motivated when you're feeling under the weather and having a tough time. I like the look of your plan, it's good to get it written down. Let us know how you get on at the interview xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 21 September 2016 at 9:23PM
    Options
    I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB :D and my friend she got the job she went for, both of us are going to just walk away. I'm really happy for her and she is for me. Win! Win!

Got to register with their agency that they use tomorrow so that I'll get paid, as its weekly, I'll transfer the money over every week and back again at the end of the month.

Short term, it's two months work but guarantees I get paid.

Part one of my October plan crossed off :T

ETA: can't have October half term as I won't get paid for it however DH has holiday he can cover it.
  • debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    That's fantastic news!! Is there a possibility of it turning into a longer position?
    :happylove
  • That's fantastic news!! Is there a possibility of it turning into a longer position?

Yes, I think so.
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
This discussion has been closed.