Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Hoping today won't be too draining. Take care. Although it has to be noted you were up ad on the go before I woke up so a below par you seems to do more than an above par me. I need to up my game :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning,

Still feeling bleurgh :( just wish I knew what it was, would rather be in bed than going to work.

Freezer lunch today, left over meatballs in tomato sauce, just need to do some bread to go with it.

Should be another NSD today.

Good luck with your day.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Is it sooo hard that I just want 5 minutes of just me? No hubby, no kids just me?!?!

Pizza ordered as slightly fallen off the wagon, will feel bad about it tomorrow.

Got an interview tomorrow afternoon so that's got to be a good thing.

Feeling generally !!!!, don't know if i'll get paid at the end of this month.
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    don't know if i'll get paid at the end of this month.

Oh no!! Why not? :eek:
    :happylove
  • Company have enough money put aside to pay for September allegedly but there's no guarantee for October. Company is using project money to fund the company without any future work coming in.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is that legal??? And yes its ok to want time just for you...
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Jumblerina
    Options
    Oh PMO2 I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it :( just do what you can to take care of yourself and get some rest. I'm keeping everything crossed for your interview :) xxx
  • What a crap day yesterday was...sorry for my strange post last night.

Boiler broke down yesterday, DH has someone coming to fix it today, the joys of working in construction :) I'm working from home so I can be here when he arrives.....total cost a pint.

Spoke to my friend yesterday and she confirmed that the company is in dire straights and that they are using the money from this project to pay staff. Yes it is legal just not good practice.

I have an interview today with one of the sister companies that DH works for. The PM asked if I could start Monday lol.

Going to get in touch with the agencies today and find out about going freelance through them and how to go about it and if there's more work that way? May be a better way to get out of my current situation.

Right off to wake the kids and get them moving.
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good luck with the interview. Grrrr to the boiler breaking down, but yay to getting it sorted for the price of a pint!
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    Wow, that is not good news about the company. I would have thought it would be illegal to keep you working when they know they might not be able to pay you. If they are going under, they probably don't care...

Fingers crossed that you find something much better, and soon!
    :happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport