Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better, soon be weekend :D

I think Funky pigeon had 20% of code ;) If MP doesn't have any offers.

Have a lovely day :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I don't half pick the companies! All is not good in the present one, rumours of money troubles and now lots being made redundant at HO doesn't fill me with confidence. Glad I'm looking for somewhere closer to home, at least that ball is rolling.

Fallen off my allowance wagon this week, will restart next week.

Card bought for step-dad and posted. Hopefully he'll get it Saturday.

Not much else to report.
  • Treadingonplaymobil
    Options
    Hope your DD enjoyed the water slide trip - I adore water slides, one of my very favourite things!

Hope you are able to find something nearer to home quickly before the bottom falls out of your current place of work. DH used to work for a financially precarious company and it was very tiresome and stressful. Think it went bust about 6 months after he left.
    Trying to figure out a whole new life. Trying to figure out a whole new budget.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It's Friday! The best day of the week :j:j:j

DD had a fantastic time yesterday, even to the point that the class got to jump in the Thames at the end of the day :rotfl: the other yr 6 class go next Thursday.

Company is carry on as normal, so I don't think they're going bust and could just be scaremongering. Need to ring my other contact today.

Meeting up with old colleagues I did temping for last year, they're more friends now but all good on the networking front.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hiya,

Seems moral is at an all time low at HO and as long as this project is going we are safe job wise - I'm beginning to think it's me!

Moving on - couple of payments have come out of the bank this morning, I have transferred over the money to cover this. DH gets his expenses in four days, so that should help with the other bits next week.

Ordered one part of DS's birthday present £31.94 including postage.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning :)

Had a fantastic night last night, laughed loads and ate loads. Only money spent was on the taxi home - £15 :eek:

Bank account checked and nothing untoward has gone out and no rich relative has died and put loads in the account :rotfl:

Car goes in for a service today, drop & go and pick up after 4.30pm.

Weather is lovely here today, going to get the washing dried outside again.

Need to do a mini shop, need a few bits and pieces but aiming to keep it low.

Not much else to report, except I've just stubbed my toes on the door frame :(
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Happy Sunday and Happy Fathers Day to all dads and to the mum's that are doing it on their own.

Majority of the washing dried yesterday, one load mainly consisting of DH's shirts has gone out now and a small load is now in the washer. I'm going to clean the washer with white vinegar once this loads finished.

BBQ stuff bought yesterday for dinner and enough left for today.

Money wise, I think I said in an earlier post that I didn't think we'd need to use the money I'd transferred over, but in a later post said I have done, I think that was wishful thinking that I wouldn't need to use it but it was transferred to cover anything due out so I'm not too fussed about it.

I've had a play about with the payments and managed to incorporate the Capital One payment in, so that were not paying any extra out.

Looking forwards, the big CC's should be nearly paid off in the next two years, I'm hoping that I'll have enough saved by drip feeding the Principality account that I can pay off the OD, but I need a plan next year for that.

So far, so good. Need to buy DS's birthday presents but getting there.

Roll on pay day!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning and happy Monday,

Back on my weekly allowance this week, lunch is made and in the fridge too.

Bank account checked, all up to date.

DH's expenses are due in tomorrow.

DD has sports day today but can't go to this one :(

DH thinks I've gone soft on DS because he's now got some presents for his birthday. DS knows I'm angry about what he's done, but I still couldn't not give him anything. DH will come round I know, he's just angry too.

DD's school is having a summer fair on Saturday that she wants to go to, so need to factor that in this week.

DD is at her friends on Thursday for her birthday, need to get a card and money.

DD also has guides on Wednesday and they're having mini party, need to get fizzy drinks for her as she volunteered to bring them in.

11 days til pay day.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    hurry up payday!!lol xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Bank account checked and DH's expenses have gone in and the account has caught up with any contactless payments that came out, just DH's petrol & something else to come out.

It was mega hot on site yesterday, sitting in a metal box with the fan on and door open didn't help much either.

10 days until pay day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport