Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Busy day!

Secondary school forms how scary how time fly's eh?

All looking good and your dinner sounds delicious!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Forgot to add DS left his travel pass on the coach, rang the company and if the driver has it, it'll be there tomorrow, if not he's allowed on the coach until his new one arrives.

DD enjoyed Guides tonight and has earned herself another badge. Very pleased with herself....you can imagine my enthusiasm at that! Still she had fun and I'm happy about that.

DS got told about an update regarding the shenanigans recently and hopefully is on board. He also enjoyed cadets tonight, so that's good. PE kit is dried and ready for tomorrow too.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

DS's bus pass turned up, so he's super happy now. Things at home seem to be settling down a bit too.

Financial wise, I'm checking the bank account daily to see whats changed, also waiting on DH's expenses to go in - that will either be tomorrow or Monday.

Need to get a few bits from Tesco tonight, the other bits I can get at the weekend.

Need to check the Home Insurance as they've not taken May's DD yet?
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Morning :)

Good to hear things are settling down let's hope it stays that way! Good news about the bus pass too.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning HI, brand new start! :D
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    So glad that things are working out. Do you think the call to the police has helped at all?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just checked the policy documents online and the next payment should be next week, so I'll keep a check and see if it does. Due to a mix up with policies, I cancelled one DD and triple checked that it was the right one I was cancelling before I did it. Will ring them if nothing happens next week.

Need to get my list sorted for the weekend over today and tomorrow.

We have some sunshine this end too, so I think I'll go for a walk at lunchtime and pick up DH's card.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    You are doing amazing <3
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Monz xx

Bought DH's anniversary card £3 from Sainsbury's, good job he's worth it lol

I have my list prepared for the weekend:

* Check finances & update spreadsheet
    * Change beds
    * Find my insurance policy for my car - in the paperwork box, somewhere hidden in the garage! - Priority
    * Sort out the 'plastic' cupboard in the kitchen - this is where the tupperware and the mountain of kids water bottles are. Need to bin most of the bottles.
    * Sort through my old photo frames that are currently taking up space in the conservatory. Most of them are broken, so can be dumped if I sort them out
    * Mini food shop
    * Washing - Hang out if nice weather again
    * Ironing
    * Sort kids clutter on top of bookcase in dining room
    * Clean bathrooms
    * Mop floors

That should keep me busy for a bit, I also may need to find time to do a batch cook but will see.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well....that was interesting, just had a message from a recruitment agency on Linkedin regarding a job. The job is a DC role but solely based on software that I know like the back of my hand and is also to implement it across the company. It's a shed load more money than I am on now too.

Seriously considering applying for it, its still in central london though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure