Comments

• debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been offered an interview :j
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,662 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Great news :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • wishingthemortgaheaway
    Options
    debtaghh wrote: »
    I've been offered an interview :j

Fantastic news.
    Now, I've no idea what type of job it is, but giving answers that show the ACTIONS you took and the IMPACT they had is what gets you the post in my line of work.
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • debtaghh
    Options
    Thanks. It's an admin job and I'll have an interview and then will be set some tasks. I'm thinking of going over word, excel and outlook... any other ideas?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Brilliant news , well done. Not been in the job market for years so have no tips , but going over word, excel, etc won't do any harm.
  • wishingthemortgaheaway
    Options
    debtaghh wrote: »
    Thanks. It's an admin job and I'll have an interview and then will be set some tasks. I'm thinking of going over word, excel and outlook... any other ideas?

Gdpr? The new general data protection regulations.
    Dealing with awkward clients
    Prioritising workload
    Confidentiality.
  • debtaghh
    Options
    Morning,

New month and frugal hat is on! I'm getting quite concerned with the limited properties available and am starting to worry that we are going to be homeless.

I have a friend coming over today so it's due to be a nsd, hopefully the first of many. The sun also seems to be shining.

Have a lovely frugal day everyone.
  • wishingthemortgaheaway
    Options
    Is there any option of social housing in your area? (I'm assuming not or you would have investigated I'm sure)
  • debtaghh
    Options
    We do but I don't think we will be eligible as my sister had a nightmare getting g a house as they tried to say she made herself deliberately homeless.
  • Storm89
    Storm89 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    That's not good about the housing situation what happened with your sister, I don't understand how they can think people make themselves deliberately homeless. It makes me so angry - a friend of mine was living in a hostel with her 3 kids and husband and they were there over Christmas. However, they did get housed within a few months and are really happy now. Don't worry about your own situation too much until you're there. The job is a great step in the right direction , nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback