Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• helzyb
    helzyb Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi
    we have had a little progress valuers have been out but can’t see the house properly so have asked for the developer to make contact! That’s exciting!
    30/4/21 Application submitted, I think that’s quite good timing wise!

Meandpaul that must be stressful - you would have to become squatters!!! 
  • Melandpaul
    Melandpaul Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Good thing is we've money and deposit for private rent if needed.. our banks never been as good. Brokers said no matter what he will get me morgage.. so thinking positively. I think precise very rarely decline unless they find something they've not been told about.. so think we will all be OK..  so its looking like 3 week turn around from application to offer? Ooo exciting times can't wait get this application in.. thanks to thread we've every piece  of evidence they ask for.. 
  • KLHughes
    KLHughes Posts: 68 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Good thing is we've money and deposit for private rent if needed.. our banks never been as good. Brokers said no matter what he will get me morgage.. so thinking positively. I think precise very rarely decline unless they find something they've not been told about.. so think we will all be OK..  so its looking like 3 week turn around from application to offer? Ooo exciting times can't wait get this application in.. thanks to thread we've every piece  of evidence they ask for.. 
    Hi
    Our application was put in on 22nd april. I believe Precise usually instruct valuation at the start of the process unless you request for it to be done last (you lose the valuation fee if you get declined) So we asked for it to be done after they give us an offer (subject to valuation) We’ve had a few different questions since then (transactions on statements, work reference/contracts, incentive disclosure form) They have now said they have everything they need and as soon as they look at my work references they will go to valuation 🤞 but they only got them a couple of days ago and it takes 3-4 working days for them to assess documents that you send in.

I’ve been following this page for a while, its seems to vary from say 2 weeks to 2 months to get an offer. I suppose it depends how simple the application is, good luck I’m sure you will be fine. I’ve noticed the people that get declined is either not declared debts that show on bank statements but not on credit reports, or affordability
    xx 
  • helzyb
    helzyb Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 15 May 2021 at 9:55AM
    Options
    Had a little stumble the valuers want access to the property (new build) developer says unsafe and all other buyers have conducted online valuations which they say is standard practice.

Got to wait to hear back from precise if they will do it as an online valuation.

plus it’s the weekend which makes it a long wait!

we keep looking at blinds, carpets and accessories getting our hopes up. But knowing we may not get the house! 
  • cee_101
    cee_101 Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    KLHughes said:
    Hi
    Our application was put in on 22nd april. I believe Precise usually instruct valuation at the start of the process unless you request for it to be done last (you lose the valuation fee if you get declined) So we asked for it to be done after they give us an offer (subject to valuation) We’ve had a few different questions since then (transactions on statements, work reference/contracts, incentive disclosure form) They have now said they have everything they need and as soon as they look at my work references they will go to valuation 🤞 but they only got them a couple of days ago and it takes 3-4 working days for them to assess documents that you send in.

I’ve been following this page for a while, its seems to vary from say 2 weeks to 2 months to get an offer. I suppose it depends how simple the application is, good luck I’m sure you will be fine. I’ve noticed the people that get declined is either not declared debts that show on bank statements but not on credit reports, or affordability
    xx 
    Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me asking but was there a reason they wanted a work reference from you?

• Melandpaul
    Melandpaul Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I've my work contract hoping that save references 
  • KLHughes
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    cee_101 said:
    KLHughes said:
    Hi

xx 
    Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me asking but was there a reason they wanted a work reference from you?

Don’t mind at all :) With me it was because i’ve only been working at this company for about 15 months and I’m on a 24 hour contract but my payslip shows more as I do around double those hours. My husbands was because end of last year his work changed from 4 weekly pay to monthly. They just mainly ask what would be on a contract (start date, salary, job title etc) My contract doesn’t seem very clearly worded neither so was glad they wanted that instead of the contract
    x
  • pantheamoon
    pantheamoon Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Update hopefully tomorrow.. 🙏  Everynight before they review I'm sure my heart misses a few beats.  We really want to start packing but dare not do anything until we get a valuation at minimum.
  • KLHughes
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Update hopefully tomorrow.. 🙏  Everynight before they review I'm sure my heart misses a few beats.  We really want to start packing but dare not do anything until we get a valuation at minimum.
    Fingers crossed you get an update 🤞 I’m hoping for an update tomorrow, Precise told my broker it will be Tuesday at the latest. I’m really hoping there are no more questions..but then i’ve got the valuation to worry about next 🙈 Knowing my luck they will take weeks to do the valuation...then i’m worried thats gonna come under 🤦‍♀️
  • angievaga
    angievaga Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Morning all. I was told valuation would be booked in today or tomorrow. That will be a week from when they said it was the next stage. Looking forward to our positive updates this week! Hope you can all keep stress free (unlike me) 😂😂xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback