Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 264.2K views

Replies

• helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Maybe phone them and explain and hopefully they will. I thought that things were pretty much on hold whilst they wait for documents (I could be wrong tho).

my developer has filled out the incentive form wrong so got to wait for them to fix that. 

• KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Ours is currently ‘on hold’ whilst they wait for my work to send them the ‘work reference’ they want. Its annoying because they normally email it them but they decided to post it instead so now have to wait for both mine and husbands work to receive it then fill it in the send it back, then 4 working days to assess it 🙈 
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    What round of questions are you all on?  Also if they had the bank statements etc for initial assessment and no financial questions come,  will they come later?  I mean our finances are exactly how we explained them so maybe we have passed that part?  So bloody frustrated with this P45.  They have had his P60 so they know what he has earned and tax to date.  Only 3 weeks to wait ✋
  • MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    My brokers told me can use inland revenue if register they have a page can print off with all payments made by old employer.as it's headed from inland revenue taxable income its on.. save waiting on p45 x
  • MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    It's run down of everypayment and amount of tax and ni paid whilst in that employment x
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Have just had call to advise that mortgage agreed subject to valuation which has been instructed today! 🤞
    How are you all getting on today? 
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    angievaga said:
    Have just had call to advise that mortgage agreed subject to valuation which has been instructed today! 🤞
    Brilliant news ❤️
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    angievaga said:
    Amazing well done!!! 
  • KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    angievaga said:
    Amazing!! Congratulations!

Well i’ve been on the phone to precise again today. The references from work (basically just states contracted hours, state date etc) are on the way to precise tonight and I know there wont be an issue with them. Broker asked for valuation to be done after offer so we wouldnt lose money if declined. I told precise today that i was worried that we weren’t going to exchange in time. Precise have now emailed my broker saying...

Thank you for your correspondence in relation to the above application.   Further to a review of the documents provided, the following is required in order to progress the application.

As per the applicant’s request the valuation will be instructed upon receipt of the below. We note completion is set for 31/05/21. If you wish we can instruct the valuation however we will be unable to refund the fee should we be unable to proceed.

1.            Mr – Employment reference. This has been resent via email

2.            Mrs – Employment reference. This has been resent via email

So does this mean once they have seen the references then thats all they need?! Ive already answered some questions about transactions. I haven’t instructed solicitors yet just incase it declines then I lose more money🙈 x 
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    KLHughes said:
    angievaga said:
    Amazing!! Congratulations!

Well i’ve been on the phone to precise again today. The references from work (basically just states contracted hours, state date etc) are on the way to precise tonight and I know there wont be an issue with them. Broker asked for valuation to be done after offer so we wouldnt lose money if declined. I told precise today that i was worried that we weren’t going to exchange in time. Precise have now emailed my broker saying...

Thank you for your correspondence in relation to the above application.   Further to a review of the documents provided, the following is required in order to progress the application.

As per the applicant’s request the valuation will be instructed upon receipt of the below. We note completion is set for 31/05/21. If you wish we can instruct the valuation however we will be unable to refund the fee should we be unable to proceed.

1.            Mr – Employment reference. This has been resent via email

2.            Mrs – Employment reference. This has been resent via email

So does this mean once they have seen the references then thats all they need?! Ive already answered some questions about transactions. I haven’t instructed solicitors yet just incase it declines then I lose more money🙈 x 
    This sound what I have been through today. I had 2 questions on bank statements then soon after submission I had the call. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! 
    Thanks all. Still away to go but 🤞 xx