Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 264K views

Replies

• MelandpaulMelandpaul Forumite
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    How many bank statements have they asked for? I'm cleaning up my bank statements had 2 bounced dds on last lot silly mistakes 😔 so get 3 month clean ones to begin application 12th June 
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    We had to give 3 months but we sent an extra as the month just changed. 

57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Fab thank you. I'm stressed before this has even started.. we had 2 payment holidays last year due to covid. Both 6 months but catalog marked it as ar on credit file.. just 1 thing after another.. broker said it won't be a issue I've searched whole of Google can't find answers. I feel like we should of just waited but fell in love with this house. We didn't even need holidays we just used them to pay off big lumps off other debts we've cleared.. silly mistakes so unprepared for this. 
  • KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    angievaga said:
    I called them yesterday. They were so helpful but security is tight. If you know all of the answers they will happily assist. I will defiantly call again if I need to. Give it a go, they can only say no!
    let us know how you get on. Strange to contact employers?
    Thank you, I’m currently on hold to them now. Been waiting nearly half hour and still haven’t spoke to anymore. Do you remember which number you used please? Thank you x
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Fab thank you. I'm stressed before this has even started.. we had 2 payment holidays last year due to covid. Both 6 months but catalog marked it as ar on credit file.. just 1 thing after another.. broker said it won't be a issue I've searched whole of Google can't find answers. I feel like we should of just waited but fell in love with this house. We didn't even need holidays we just used them to pay off big lumps off other debts we've cleared.. silly mistakes so unprepared for this. 
    Ahhh I’m sure the broker would nt put you forward if you didnt have a chance x 

ours is no mortgage no fee so I take comfort in that 😂

We were nt ready either but same as you fell in love by accident and here we are! 

It’s so stressful. I was hoping to hear from them today for the first set of questions... Nothing! Our broker did take loads off us P60s (last year) statements, proof of deposit, statements from our defaulted account (not pretty), HTB authority form . They grilled us on what the different transactions were. So I am hoping that they have everything already (realistically I know this is unlikely!)

Good luck with your application is your house built yet?

57 Posts
    10 Posts
    No its 4 bricks high ready in Sept..  had morgage in principle bout 6 weeks ago no issues. Affordability is really good. We've spent months clearing debts.. my partners father passed away so we was left inheritance otherwise we wouldn't of even thought about morgage.. its been such a learning curve. I'm set we will get declined but in 2 years my credit clear and hopefully go to bank. But we've come this far so going to at least try.
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sorry to hear about your loss. 
    The way I see it is they are a company for people with adverse and the broker only put you forward if eligible.

Most of the declines I have read about are on affordability rather than credit score... 

so fingers crossed we will all be ok x

ours is practically ready delay in help to buy scheme (developers side) has delayed us by 4 months.

its only a small development so will be really embarrassing if we get knocked back as they have altered it from 3 to 4 bedrooms for us!
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for us all! Would be fab if we all got our new home with precise!
    everything was sent back to them last night. Am stuck on the fact it will be a decline but like you said it’s worth a shot! 
    Will keep you informed x
    57 Posts
    10 Posts
    Good luck Angie yano what we probs worrying over nothing.. most customers getting accepted unless affordability a issue so let's just hope xx
  • WooLucyWooWooLucyWoo Forumite
    15 Posts
    10 Posts
    We exchanged yesterday and I’m still worrying 😬