Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Sebasteeno
    Options
    _AandL_ said:
    Some progress - nine days since our last correspondence with Precise and the status on our application has changed to valuation booked!!!! Its took us 21 days to get from initial application to this - Hopefully valuation next week and mortgage offer not long after - fingers crossed
    Did you say you got the Seiss grant in dec? Did they get funny with that? 
    Yeah I got the seiss - basically I said because of the tier system and imposing lockdown we was worried about the coming months trade but it turns out things have stayed fairly busy. I'm a taxi driver and sent in my last three months weekly takings breakdowns and they accepted that

• Sebasteeno
    Options
    Well our application changed to valuation booked last Friday and to our surprise our valuation was done Monday with no issues found. So now we're waiting for the mortgage offer. Fingers 🤞
  • Ecnubc
    Ecnubc Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Our MB chased precise up today from our Valuation coming back on Thursday as the expected amount. They said they’re assessing our case today with a view to issue the offer. I’ve never been so on edge in all my life hahaha 
  • Clairelou86
    Options
    Anyone heard anything today? I was hoping to hear something today but nothing 😕. 
  • helzyb
    helzyb Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    _AandL_ said:
    helzyb said:
    Oh no how heartbreaking plus all the expense involved! Has your broker got any other options lined up.

We did but turned out they won’t take us either. Ma is looking for other options but looks very unlikely. 
    I am so sorry it must be really tough x we are still waiting to put full application in but the potential loss is huge reservation fee solicitors valuation etc x 
  • Ecnubc
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Anyone heard anything today? I was hoping to hear something today but nothing 😕. 
    No we didn’t 😩😩 over a week from the valuation I’m getting so nervous now 😢😢
  • heavenlyharry01
    Options
    Hi all 
    My husband and I have just applied for a mortgage with Precise. We are so hoping this goes through. We are currently on an awful interest only old Nothern Rock mortgage. 
    Can anybody inform me on how the valuation process works? Do they come out, do it remotely, and how do they take into account any internal improvements which may have increased the value?
    many thanks 
  • KLHughes
    KLHughes Posts: 68 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi, what did you write when they asked the reason for being in debt. To be completely honest we were just young and stupid, we had a baby and I decided not to go straight back to work which didnt help the situation financially neither. But I don’t think Precise will accept that as a reason🤦‍♀️ 
  • Ecnubc
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    KLHughes said:
    Hi, what did you write when they asked the reason for being in debt. To be completely honest we were just young and stupid, we had a baby and I decided not to go straight back to work which didnt help the situation financially neither. But I don’t think Precise will accept that as a reason🤦‍♀️ 
    I would just be truthful and say exactly that, your MB should help you word it etc. Ours helped us :) 
  • Ecnubc
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Valuation was done on the 25th just heard back today from Precise asking confirming we are happy with the valuation comments. It’s gone back to the underwriter for offer now so. So I’d imagine it’ll be another 3-5 days 😩😩😩
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback