Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? - Page 150

New Post Advanced Search

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.8K replies 259.3K views

Replies

• Clairelou86Clairelou86 Forumite
    43 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    @Millybob90 what do you mean by offer recommendations?
  • Millybob90Millybob90 Forumite
    25 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    @Millybob90 what do you mean by offer recommendations?
    They may say x,y,z needs repairing before an offer can be given. Or if you can prove work is going to be carried out by form of guarantee they may offer full amount. Or simply Reduce amount they will lend. Xx
  • Philippa91Philippa91 Forumite
    26 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    So got a call from our broker today saying the valuation has been instructed!! I asked if that meant good news and he said yeah and that he would be ringing them later. Rang me back an hour later and told me the application is all good and they are just waiting on the valuation! I'm so excited but trying not to get my hopes up as I know nothing is 100% until confirmed. Seems to be pretty good news so far woo 🎉 He thinks we should hear back next week or the start of the week after depending when the survey takes place. 
    They only tend to do a valuation if they are happy with everything else(previous papetwork) If anything flags on the valuation (price, or work needed)  they will either offer or offer recommendations xx
    That's great news then as we have already had our full survey carried out by a family member and it came back all fine so I'm even more excited now! It's my 30th next week so I'll be over the moon if we find out around then. Fingers crossed 🤞
  • Millybob90Millybob90 Forumite
    25 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    So got a call from our broker today saying the valuation has been instructed!! I asked if that meant good news and he said yeah and that he would be ringing them later. Rang me back an hour later and told me the application is all good and they are just waiting on the valuation! I'm so excited but trying not to get my hopes up as I know nothing is 100% until confirmed. Seems to be pretty good news so far woo 🎉 He thinks we should hear back next week or the start of the week after depending when the survey takes place. 
    They only tend to do a valuation if they are happy with everything else(previous papetwork) If anything flags on the valuation (price, or work needed)  they will either offer or offer recommendations xx
    That's great news then as we have already had our full survey carried out by a family member and it came back all fine so I'm even more excited now! It's my 30th next week so I'll be over the moon if we find out around then. Fingers crossed 🤞
    Aww happy birthday for then and fingers crossed for you.. youve done the hardest part sending everything back and forth and the questions.. good luck 
  • _AandL__AandL_ Forumite
    88 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @Philippa91 How long have you waited between sending documents and updates?
    26 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    _AandL_ said:
    Hi,
    Our application was officially sent on the 26th Feb. We got our 1st lot of questions on the 4th March. Then we got a call today (10th) about the valuation being order and everything seems all good with the application! He thinks we should hear back next week but I have a feeling it will be the week after 😊 
    How long have you been waiting ? 
    88 posts
    _AandL_ said:
    Hi,
    Our application was officially sent on the 26th Feb. We got our 1st lot of questions on the 4th March. Then we got a call today (10th) about the valuation being order and everything seems all good with the application! He thinks we should hear back next week but I have a feeling it will be the week after 😊 
    Sounds like they’re taking a lot longer to get back now. We sent off on 11th Feb. Had 3 sets of questions so far, last ones we had were Thursday. Still waiting for updates. 
    26 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    _AandL_ said:
    _AandL_ said:
    Hi,
    Sounds like they’re taking a lot longer to get back now. We sent off on 11th Feb. Had 3 sets of questions so far, last ones we had were Thursday. Still waiting for updates. 
    Did they ask you 3 sets of questions on different occasions or all at once?
    88 posts
    All different occasions 
    26 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    _AandL_ said:
    All different occasions 
    Oh really. We had a few questions but they asked them all at once so that's probably why ours is moving abit quicker. I read on the website it takes about 3 working days to go through application every time you've responded. Hopefully you hear something soon.