We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    TM hope your hubby gets home safe today
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Ditto HD, but..... my eggs compared, lost 70p off of my PAG :mad:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    nanx4 wrote: »
    morning all.
    For anyone waiting i picked up a cc this morning at 8,

results in worked fine :T

Thanks very much nanx and BH. :T.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    At least my SADA £5 Shades Quilted 16 pack of loo rolls didn't compare, now up to about 100 rolls, just another couple of hundred and I can relax.
  • pacifica9
    Options
    At least my SADA £5 Shades Quilted 16 pack of loo rolls didn't compare, now up to about 100 rolls, just another couple of hundred and I can relax.

Are you using them as loft insulation BH? It's been done before by the Elite I'm sure.:)
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    The burning question of the day mhoc is .....

Rafferty s motorcar:rotfl::rotfl:

Good Morning all,

Got trouted in Sada this morning lol. Some awkward old woman decided she couldn t do my one and only apg as I d gone over thenumbers only so they could see to input them:mad: The latest " reason" they give is that its fraud as someone else's bank details on. I don't give a monkeys about their bank numbers.

I said get the manager so she went off never to be seen again and this scruffy guy came to me but he wasn t the manager he was one of the security guards. At least I got my apg back which she didn't want to give me back. Guess I'd better lie low for a bit :o
    Stupid jobsworths.. how big was the apg?

I wonder if you could try this next time hopefully to avoid the SA's.
    zippydooda wrote: »
    scan apg
    scan receipt
    press pay by card, whether you are or not.
    wait a few seconds and the screen will show, if they have been accepted.
    if alls well press ok
    then cancel payment if you wish to pay by cash.
    or just pay with card
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I tried this today in a small A, kind of didn't work as the receipt wouldn't scan (it was very clear though).
    The SA didn't really know how to do it, but here's what they did.

Scan APG
    Type in TC# Over the BARCODE number (NOT transaction at the top)
    I pressed pay with gift card
    It showed APG accepted.
    I paid.

Will try another time with cash to see if that works.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • pacifica9
    Options
  • Serendipitious
    Options

I'm wondering if I'm missing something with these loo rolls?

Only they seem expensive to me, I pay £2 for 9 or £3.99 for 18 at Home Bargains for 3ply Nicky Elite which are very high quality.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    The burning question of the day mhoc is .....

Rafferty s motorcar:rotfl::rotfl:

Good Morning all,

Got trouted in Sada this morning lol. Some awkward old woman decided she couldn t do my one and only apg as I d gone over thenumbers only so they could see to input them:mad: The latest " reason" they give is that its fraud as someone else's bank details on. I don't give a monkeys about their bank numbers.

I said get the manager so she went off never to be seen again and this scruffy guy came to me but he wasn t the manager he was one of the security guards. At least I got my apg back which she didn't want to give me back. Guess I'd better lie low for a bit :o

what do you mean, gone over the numbers, bc numbrs or bank card numbers
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all hope the elite are well.xxhugs t to the poorly a and those feeling blue. Xxx

Those pancakes look tempting ilovetoshop to busy to make any, got to churn out a mountain of welshcakes and bara brith for tomorrow. Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport