cyclists turned right when i overtook

Options

Comments

• kraken776
    kraken776 Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    rich13348 wrote: »
    He asked himself. Also good spelling and a rich vocabulary is not are irrelevancies.

good spelling and so called rich vocabularies are irrelevant to the argument at hand.

Commenting on these things instead of a persons argument is ad hominum
    makeing ad hominum comments without also making valid comments suggests that you are not able to defend your position with rational arguments which serves to discredit you.
  • Silver-Surfer_2
    Silver-Surfer_2 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Options
    kraken776 wrote: »
    good spelling and so called rich vocabularies are irrelevant to the argument at hand.

Commenting on these things instead of a persons argument is ad hominum
    makeing ad hominum comments without also making valid comments suggests that you are not able to defend your position with rational arguments which serves to discredit you.

Where as your ranting and name calling has won you loads of credit. :T
  • kraken776
    Options
    Where as your ranting and name calling has won you loads of credit. :T

I have not been ranting and describing my posts as rants will not magically make it true

As for name calling,
    I only described some people as idiots in an early post, since then certain people (most of which were the ones who I was referring to) have escalated it way out of proportion and continued the behaviour without further provocation.

One response to my initial use of the word idiot would have been justifiable.
    However as soon as you continued to behave in this manner you were no longer doing it as a response you were leading.

So

Who looks stupider
    The one person who made a single insult and after that only ever did it as a direct response to other peoples insults.
    or
    The people who have responded to one insult with an insult and then continued to throw insult after insult after insult proactivly for 10+ pages?
  • rich13348
    rich13348 Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have not been ranting and describing my posts as rants will not magically make it true

As for name calling,
    I only described some people as idiots in an early post, since then certain people (most of which were the ones who I was referring to) have escalated it way out of proportion and continued the behaviour without further provocation.

However as soon as you continued to behave in this manner you were no longer doing it as a response you were leading.

So

Who looks stupider
    The one person who made a single insult and after that only ever did it as a direct response to other peoples insults.
    or
    The people who have responded to one insult with an insult and then continued to throw insult after insult after insult proactivly for 10+ pages?

I'm going with the guy who lied in his original post, lied for 13 pages before supposedly telling us the truth and continues to defend such actions. Also poor spelling jumps out at me and makes it painful to read your posts, if not somewhat amusing considering some of your attempts.
  • Silver-Surfer_2
    Options

As for name calling,

So

Who looks stupider
    or

You've made yourself look stupid. Enough said.
  • Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 14,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I dont know where to begin explaining what is wrong with that drivel but i will try anyway.

1)
    There were not any "twists and turns" and nothing at all that was "different from the original description" until I revealed that there was no accident. Adding extra facts when questioned is not suspicious this is part of the normal process of learning about any incident and refining other peoples understanding of it. this is what questioning is for, there is nothing wrong with this. You demonstrated stupidity when you first attempted to use this against me and by continuing to do this despite me repeatedly telling you that this is not something that can be used against me in any way is evidence of mental retardation.

2)
    There is no Duress since this is a internet forum, there is no pressure to respond ina timely manner. furthermore if i did make any sort of error of judgement and there was any duress involved it would be a explanation for the error and therefore prevent it from being suspicious in any way. only a stupid person would think that actions a person makes under duress can be used as proof of wrongdoing you idiot.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1. I'll use against you whatever I like. My choice. Ignore it if you want to, only you can't, can you. I'm quite content to be considered stupid, idiotic or whatever you like. Makes no difference to me because you're just some weird guy on the internet in a dispute with his insurance company because he wasn't watching where he was going and hit a cyclist. Do I value your view of me? Er.....no.

2. No pressure and no duress? Really? You are very quick to seize upon any criticism and have emotionally done so for 16 pages now. Evidence of pressure and duress? Looks that way to me.
  • Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 14,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    What is it like to be unable to respond to another persons post with anything more sophisticated that insults and irrelevancies?
    Comedy gold once again! Love it.
  • kraken776
    Options
    You've made yourself look stupid. Enough said.

Nope
    i have not, not once
    You on the other hand have repeatedly embarrassed yourself
  • kraken776
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1. I'll use against you whatever I like. My choice. Ignore it if you want to, only you can't, can you. I'm quite content to be considered stupid, idiotic or whatever you like. Makes no difference to me because you're just some weird guy on the internet in a dispute with his insurance company because he wasn't watching where he was going and hit a cyclist. Do I value your view of me? Er.....no.
    And yet you keep responding
    2. No pressure and no duress? Really? You are very quick to seize upon any criticism and have emotionally done so for 16 pages now. Evidence of pressure and duress? Looks that way to me.

Wow
    Your stupidity knows no bounds.
    If or not i feal under any duress is entirely subjective and yet your trying to state that i was under duress
    For god sake think before you type
  • Silver-Surfer_2
    Options
    And yet you keep responding

Wow
    Your stupidity knows no bounds.
    If or not i feal under any duress is entirely subjective and yet your trying to state that i was under duress
    For god sake think before you type

Not bad advice, maybe you should try it sometime. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure