The end of procrastination and disorganisation.......

Options

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It's breeding! Ahhhhhhhhh
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I sometimes wonder. Two bags went out yesterday and i did a pile of washing and cleaning before work. I even polished the bedroom at 5.30 am. :eek:

I need to get it done as the garden will need a bit more work this year if its going to feed us.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • Bobarella
    Options
    Wow impressive!!

• lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you INOD and takingcontrol. You are all right and i should stop being a big chicken. If others appreciate my talents then why do i doubt myself....

Another issue is of a more supernatural one. You see i think there may be some kind of portal in my house. No matter how much i clear out, recycle and throw away, there is more when i look again. Where the flip does it come from. This week is clearing the decks week. DH has had a talking to as he has a stupid amount of clothes. What is it with men and t shirts? Im going to put all my long clothes in the spare room wardrobe and he can have the bedroom one. Any more clothes hanging of the bedstead and bits will be chopped off.;)

IVE HAD IT WITH STUFF.

AND BREATHE........

I know what you mean about men and t shirts! I don't know where they keep coming from, but I've told my OH that the wardrobe is now operating a strict one in one out policy,so if he buys anything he needs to get rid of something he doesn't wear :rotfl:
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,796 as of 04/24
  • boxofpaws
    boxofpaws Posts: 753 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    5 30 am housework? There ought to be rules about this sort of behaviour.
    Debt Jan 2017 = £42k
    May 2022 = £15k
  • parsniphead
    Options
    boxofpaws wrote: »
    5 30 am housework? There ought to be rules about this sort of behaviour.

I get up at 5am to take DH to bus station for 6am. It's just a bit of dead time I can get stuff done. I wouldn't do it from choice, a lie ins much nicer.
    lcc86 wrote: »
    I know what you mean about men and t shirts! I don't know where they keep coming from, but I've told my OH that the wardrobe is now operating a strict one in one out policy,so if he buys anything he needs to get rid of something he doesn't wear :rotfl:

Allegedly he is having a clear out tomorrow. Any bets on it happening.
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Wow impressive!!

It's once in a blue moon to be polishing at stupid o clock. More of a putting washing away time.

Three days off now and I'm itching to get into the garden tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to take a trip to Birmingham tomorrow for fabric. A quick trip in the rag market and fancy silk store, then back home.

I realised this week that my fixed term contract finishes mid June, not July, so an extra months money to find. It will be nice to have to time though. Almost a month before DS breaks up from school to get some real work done at home. I want as much of the stupidest, silly stuff (decluttering) done before this time.

Time for food now, I've not eaten since 12 and I'm ravenous.

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
  • Bobarella
    Options
    Enjoy your days off!

• parsniphead
    Options
    Oh its been an interesting weekend. I have been struggling with my weight for many years now and decided no more. Anyway im currently on day three of the military diet. I was 11st 12lbs on friday morning. It will be interesti g to jump on the scales tomorrow morning.I needed a big kick start and this has definately been one. Even if its water weight. Which goes back on im inspired at the moment. Im definately inspired to carry on eating better after a weekend of deprivation. No actullay it wasnt as bad as i expected. I will be FIT AND HEALTHY by summer. If i dont care for myself, how can i care properly about all other areas of my life.

House....the same. Tears out hair.

Money...struggling, but every month I'm less and less i ln debt.

I have a bunch of stuff i need to sell.

Washable nappies
    Bumbo
    An original 50's kitchen unit
    Old kids clothes

I just need to find the right place to do it. DH uses gumtree but im not sure. I struggle with ebay as i find it such a hastle. Perhaps i should look at facebook selling sites.

The weather has been up and down so i have not been in the garden as much as i want to. Roll on lighter nights.

I need to try and get on here more but there are just not enough hours in the day at the moment. I just lurk on diarys reading at the moment.

• boxofpaws
    boxofpaws Posts: 753 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What's the military diet? I need something to kickstart me too.
    Debt Jan 2017 = £42k
    May 2022 = £15k
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Its quite restrictive. You have to follow the plan and eat what they say, which is ideal for a lazy devil like me. If you google it their site pops up.

I was 11st 12 on friday and have just weighed myself at 11st 5.5lbs. It is mostly water weight i reackon but it has broken a pattern for me. One thing i noticed was how my blood sugar was more stable and mine is usually very up and down.

Oh plus i did drink lots of water.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure