NST: May the NST force be with you

Comments

• Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Gosh, I'll have to find 3 social events to go to!!!

I am probably the same not sure I can afford one this month. To be honest happier to hibernate in my pjs until it warms up. Getting ready for May working on my budgets as got some serious debt busting to do this month.:)
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
  • Hello, could I please join in with this challenge. I don't mind what number I have.

Thanks!

(very excited, and a bit nervous!!)
    Collect Moments Not Things
  • XSpender
    XSpender Posts: 3,811 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Please can you count me in for May, I have lost the plot with April, but will try again.

I'm another one who would be hard pushed to find 3 social events to go to this month :rotfl:
    Save £10,500 - £2673.77 - 25.5%
    Pay off £7000 - £1743 - 19.4%
    Make £2021 extra income - £99.75
  • I'd like in on this too please :)
    Proud to be dealing with my debt. :)
    Debt Free Date [STRIKE]December 2018, September 2017[/STRIKE] July 2017 ( hopefully )
    May £10 A Day #21 £33.75/£310, NST May #18, May NSD 2/16,
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,706 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    For thoseof us struggling to find three social events to attend, I guess we have just been well taught by NSK!
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • Munchin
    Munchin Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi

I would like to join this month:)
  • dizzyblnd
    dizzyblnd Posts: 449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can I join please? April was good n I'm looking forward to Cat's challenges.
    Mortgage free wannabee 2022 #82
  • Onmyway2
    Onmyway2 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Can you please add me? Going to need some motivation this month.
    Unfortunately May 1st will be a big spend day as our family dog has just been given weeks to live so we will be driving for 2.5 hours to take her for one last paddle in the sea.
    This will be my kind deed for tomorrow & I will check back in on Monday.
  • Onmyway2 wrote: »
    Can you please add me? Going to need some motivation this month.
    Unfortunately May 1st will be a big spend day as our family dog has just been given weeks to live so we will be driving for 2.5 hours to take her for one last paddle in the sea.
    This will be my kind deed for tomorrow & I will check back in on Monday.

So sorry to read this (((Onmyway2 and family)))

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor.

Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.

His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
    The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
  • Thanks CCL for running the thread in May:j

For a change I actually have things to do this month but one of them I am not keen on!!

I have a girlie weekend which I am looking forward to - as this is 3 nights long I think I should count them all individually:T:rotfl:
    The other one is a family party which does not really fit in with my other plans plus it's the week before my girlie weekend and I can't be bothered. It is DH's side of the family and I am not sure if he can go as loud noise sets off his head pain and he has already had 13 days off in the last 3 weeks because his pain is back (possibly connected to the cold he has:()
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure