have you received your tax credit renewal pack yet?

Options

Comments

• Darksparkle
    Darksparkle Posts: 5,465 Forumite
    Options
    Yes that can happen. It usually does sort itself out but it's a nuisance.
  • FRESTER
    FRESTER Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    Yes that can happen. It usually does sort itself out but it's a nuisance.

We don't mind as long as the provisional payments continue. They have the correct income from an estimate we provided in March so at least the provisional payments are correct.

Hopefully they do continue after the end of July as we have done our part in good time :eek:
  • liam8282
    liam8282 Posts: 2,864 Forumite
    Options
    Mine has been in over 10 weeks, Concentrix have been checking the childcare element for the same amount of time.

Nothing from either of them.

I have rang them both, but both won't give a timescale or any further information.

It is a very straight forward and small amount as well to be fair.
  • Darksparkle
    Options
    liam8282 wrote: »
    Mine has been in over 10 weeks, Concentrix have been checking the childcare element for the same amount of time.

Nothing from either of them.

I have rang them both, but both won't give a timescale or any further information.

It is a very straight forward and small amount as well to be fair.

Your renewal won't process until concentrix are finished.
  • FRESTER
    FRESTER Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    I just called because it is ten weeks today and they have referred it to the renewal team to look at more urgently.
    They still can't give a timescale but if you have been waiting over ten weeks I would call and ask them to do the same.
    They ask for reasons you require the paper work. Mine was students bursery, discount travel and free child care.
  • Loopy1
    Loopy1 Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    I renewed online on 2nd June. I've received an underpayment today which is lovely but not expected and I'm worried as to why I have it! I've had no paperwork through the post.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Had pack and everything as correct and it said not to contact them if everything was right.Does this mean its renewed? Slightly worried i should have done something by now
  • Darksparkle
    Options
    Had pack and everything as correct and it said not to contact them if everything was right.Does this mean its renewed? Slightly worried i should have done something by now

You probably have an auto renewal. Call them if you are worried.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 July 2016 at 9:51AM
    Options

I know from speaking to my friend he said exactly the same and when he rang them recently they said it was auto renew
  • gardenia101
    gardenia101 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    I received my renewal pack through the post and renewed online on 29th April.

I have logged on since and there is still the option to renew online.

I am not sure if the renewal has gone through or not, but I did print off the confirmation at the time.

It is confusing because if I logon on now, it looks as though I haven't renewed, but I don't want to submit the information again, because I don't want to duplicate it.
    FRESTER wrote: »
    Mine is the same.

Still shows the option online even if you have renewed.

I got a text saying they had my renewal a day after I renewed.
    ^ I didn't get a text, but hopefully it should have gone through if the option still shows for the renewal.

I have the printed confirmation to say I have submitted, so will keep hold of it.

I haven't had a text or any confirmation that the online renewal I did on Wednesday has been processed or received. I did have confirmation on the final screen that it had been done correctly but nothing that I could print out. (I am partially sighted & use an adapted laptop so could have missed something :D).

I also renewed my tax credits just after I submitted my self assessment tax return - I had an email to say my tax return had been received & I have to log in each time with a code that HMRC send to my mobile, so it isn't as if they don't have all my details.

Just a little anxious that they haven't received it & my payments will stop. Suppose I'll need to ring them & confirm they've received it, which defeats the whole renew online process as its so much easier :rotfl:
    And I find that looking back at you gives a better view, a better view...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure