have you received your tax credit renewal pack yet?

Options

Comments

• Saralou2011
    Options
    Thanks dark sparkle,
    Just checked it's two weeks Tues morning I rang before work, to change my hrs I did not want to leave it till my renewal June/July ie... Overpayment.
    Still worried that am going to be put on uc do you know much about this??

Thanks... :)
  • Darksparkle
    Darksparkle Posts: 5,465 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks dark sparkle,
    Just checked it's two weeks Tues morning I rang before work, to change my hrs I did not want to leave it till my renewal June/July ie... Overpayment.
    Still worried that am going to be put on uc do you know much about this??

Thanks... :)

Nope. . . .
  • Saralou2011
    Options
    Good afternoon darksparke
    Is the date of issue from the date I rang or the they start to process it?
    I did estimate my increase in wages for 2016/2017 an lady said that has to be done on my renewal so woundering if they will do it all at once or will I still get a amended tax credits for my 25 hrs....
    I will ring next few days just don't want to miver them new tax yr ect, usually busy I would have thought I get my tc monthly so I will ring well before my payment day in may. Give them couple more days, I went job centre over uc... I earn to much to met the criteria atm.
    But any information would be grate.
  • Darksparkle
    Darksparkle Posts: 5,465 Forumite
    Options
    Good afternoon darksparke
    Is the date of issue from the date I rang or the they start to process it?
    I did estimate my increase in wages for 2016/2017 an lady said that has to be done on my renewal so woundering if they will do it all at once or will I still get a amended tax credits for my 25 hrs....
    I will ring next few days just don't want to miver them new tax yr ect, usually busy I would have thought I get my tc monthly so I will ring well before my payment day in may. Give them couple more days, I went job centre over uc... I earn to much to met the criteria atm.
    But any information would be grate.

The date of issue is the date it's put in the post. Only they can tell you what date that is.

You don't need to wait until the renewal to update the estimate for 2016/17, only to confirm the actual figure for 2015/16.
  • Saralou2011
    Options
    Yes I did declare the slight change in my income for 2015 / 2016 as I did jury service, an received loss of earnings which increased my yearly earnings. Which was not on my original estimate for the tax yr as you get called for js, no choice really has to be done as you will know. An got pay rise a month earlyer than the new national living wage so I also declared this 12 April to avoid over payment, which I always do the sooner hmrc know the better as it's all so confusing... I will give them a ring weds as it's 2 weeks tomorrow since I rang.
    Thanks
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    Anyone had their pack yet
    I normally have mine by now
  • CakeCrusader
    CakeCrusader Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Options
    I'm still waiting for mine. They are using my income from last year, which is 4k higher than this year, to justify taking 50% off me for an overpayment, which is leaving us broke as my income is lower. I wish they'd hurry up and send it!!
  • FRESTER
    FRESTER Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine today.

Renewed online and the final screen after pressing complete went blank so called to see if it had gone through. It didn't show on their screens so done it again on the phone.

What's the betting it gets processed twice and they double our income :eek:
  • CakeCrusader
    CakeCrusader Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Options
    FRESTER wrote: »
    Got mine today.

Renewed online and the final screen after pressing complete went blank so called to see if it had gone through. It didn't show on their screens so done it again on the phone.

What's the betting it gets processed twice and they double our income :eek:

Hmm. I'd keep an eye on it, they seem to get less and less efficient each year (I'm still bitter that I was forced to deal with Concentrix last year because the person on the tax credits helpline was unable to deduct expenses from my income). Great that you've received it today though :)
  • charlie358
    charlie358 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Still not had mine!

I'm pretty sure i was underpaid last year due to a bi:(g drop in income. And as of April I'm paying 50% of my weekly amount straight to them to cover an overpayment from a few years ago. We're also struggling now as a result but I don't think I've ever had my pack before end of june
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure