have you received your tax credit renewal pack yet?

Options

Comments

• FRESTER
    FRESTER Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    I had a red line this year.

Suppose I should expect a self employed check or one for the children in further education.

I thought the red line just indicated that the renewal reqiured action and was not a automatic renewal.

Saying that I renewed almost two weeks ago and it hasn't gone through yet. Other years it was done in a couple of days but they say eight weeks so I will just have to wait.

Only time will tell.
  • Darksparkle
    Darksparkle Posts: 5,465 Forumite
    Options
    The example copies in the notes show a red line. I don't think it means anything but who knows.
  • xxgeorgiexx2608
    Options
    I received mine 4 weeks ago still no reply Back yet. Wonder how long it will be?! I'm expecting a big payment aswell as I was massively underpaid. Anyone received the award back yet?
  • FRESTER
    Options
    I received mine 4 weeks ago still no reply Back yet. Wonder how long it will be?! I'm expecting a big payment aswell as I was massively underpaid. Anyone received the award back yet?

I have been waiting nine weeks and nothing yet :mad::eek:
  • Darksparkle
    Options
    The normal timescale is 8 weeks. If it's been more than that you should call them.
  • FRESTER
    Options
    The normal timescale is 8 weeks. If it's been more than that you should call them.

I did.

Nothing they could tell me apart from to wait.

No notes on the system. No compliance.

I will call again at 10 weeks I think :beer:
  • Darksparkle
    Options
    FRESTER wrote: »
    I did.

Nothing they could tell me apart from to wait.

No notes on the system. No compliance.

I will call again at 10 weeks I think :beer:

In some cases it might just be the system but in others I've heard that the renewal isn't even showing on system as being done so always best to check after the 8 weeks, just in case.
  • FRESTER
    Options
    In some cases it might just be the system but in others I've heard that the renewal isn't even showing on system as being done so always best to check after the 8 weeks, just in case.

She did say it was partially captured. Not sure what that is ?

She also said that in her experience they wanted to check something manually. I'm thinking it could be the date my sons DLA ended last year or the amount of careers allowance I received. Hard to tell !
  • Darksparkle
    Options
    FRESTER wrote: »
    She did say it was partially captured. Not sure what that is ?

She also said that in her experience they wanted to check something manually. I'm thinking it could be the date my sons DLA ended last year or the amount of careers allowance I received. Hard to tell !

Usually if partially captured they would know what it was this holding it up.
  • FRESTER
    Options
    Usually if partially captured they would know what it was this holding it up.

Just called again.

A very helpful lady said the system is asking for my self employed income (only wife works) and has to be corrected manually. It won't accept the renewal without my self employed income (I was self employed several years ago) but something has gone wrong and has to be overridden manually.

She said there is not a timescale for getting this corrected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure