never ending debt free diary

Options

Comments

• Huskyrunner
    Huskyrunner Posts: 542 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2016 at 6:16PM
    Options
    i think i have broken it hannah lol it say no surveys avaliable i did a few of the 15 point ones on my phone earlier but thats it.

Good day for me money wise £1.50 dropped via top cashback for 5 preloved adverts. I have around 29 quid waiting in the pending bit of there ap.

I also dropped another £2.50 from opinion outpost, its tiny amounts but i split it 3ways

1quid into the repay debt early saver- balance is 25quid
    75p into the roof repair fund- balance is 16.75
    75p into the new motorbike/aprilia fund 8.25

I haven't discussed this with my oh yet but i work 13 miles from home and work nights currently my o/h drives me in and we stick my road bike in van then i cycle back. I am quite fit for a big dude i once a week jog home too. Its getting too the point now where i think i need too look at other ways of getting in and back from work as i am going back too ten hour shifts next week and its got me whacked getting home either running or cycling. Public transport is a no no as it takes nearly 2 hours ie 2 buses and a train. I also after nights have 5 dogs too walk in 2 stints. So at the moment i am finishing at 645 and when on shift the next night its 1030-11 before i get too bed and i am up again at 4

So motorbike goodness is coming

I dont know if i mentioned this but it looks like one of our huskies is coming into season too. We have done all her tests earlier in the year so it maybe autumn/winter pups in the huskyrunner house hold. Just hope she doesnt have a huge litter.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    Options
    only gone and blocked uktoluna again i think its limit must be 6 surveys in 24hours and it stops sending you further surveys.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • Huskyrunner
    edited 16 July 2016 at 12:37AM
    Options
    I have returned good evening peeps

This week i havent posted much apologises but i have being head down bum up doing DIY getting our house in better nick. Mine and the oh's bedroom is a nice shade of grey lol/new carpet/etc etc looks v nice.

A painting and decorating money saving hint when you buy wickes emulsion thinking your clever buying 5 litres of it for 15 quid bare in mind 2 litres of the emulsion is water. Utter rubbish stuff in the end i chucked in 2.5 litres of dulux too get it too take properly.

Bedroom done bar 2 new doors which i cant wait too get off

I take great pleasure in chopping up mankey egg box doors.

Survey wise i am sitting in a canny good position

uktoluna 132896 points
    global test market 905 points
    one poll 19.50

other accounts pass i have being that busy i havent really checked.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • hannahroberts1985
    Options
    Sounds like you've had a productive week. Well Done!

With some products you get what you pay for don't you...I'm finally learning that at the lovely age of 30 after years of my dad telling me! We live and learn ah!

Are you from Newcastle by any chance?
    emergency fund:£179/ £1000 Uniform/car fund:£
    boys savings £
    Christmas £60 bday £40 holiday £

Family loan £7000/£5425
    Credit Card 0% £2015.32 eon £435 overdrafts £1500/£1300
  • Huskyrunner
    Options
    Near that way yes Hannah, originally from hill billy land (Consett) i now live in the land of the charva South Shields.

Yeah definetly from now i wont use any own brand painting product even glosses the finish you get with them is dire, first coat on new plaster yeah fine after that the decent stuff.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • hannahroberts1985
    Options
    It was the canny that have it away. I've heard
    South Shields is lovely.

I'm not sure if you need more paint soon and even if they still have the offer on but when we got bits for DS's room they had 10 liters of crown emulsion magnolia or white 2 for £26!! If you need anymore soon?
    boys savings £

Family loan £7000/£5425
  • Huskyrunner
    Options
    Shields is nice just the bit we live in sadly has went downhill in recent years its over run with charvas who dont work and push out 4-5 kids.

We are done now until i get our back concrete gutters off, i have a tiny bit of touch up work in my youngens room but i have some magnolia left too do that.

who has the 2 for 26 offer on? our lounge and our back bed room are gunna get the magnolia treatment once the gutters are done.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • hannahroberts1985
    Options
    Eugh so annoying! I'd love more but financially I think two will be it so I can afford to provide them with a good standard of living.
    Some people just don't have any integrity do they!

Oops thought I put it on my post sorry b&q I bet you could order
    Online and top cash back too.
    boys savings £

Family loan £7000/£5425
  • Huskyrunner
    edited 18 July 2016 at 11:42PM
    Options
    yup top cashback 3percent lol

Thanks for that Hannah i have just ordered x2 dulux almonds
    a huge crown emulsion and magnolia. Cashback yup of course its bot all but 3 percent of 50 quid lol £1.50

2 is a good number re bambinos lol anything more and i think why do you like !!!!!! nappies or going into work shagged. A lad on my team on nights has 4 kids all under 4 year old he gets through a night shift thanks too 3-4 cans of relentless he is permeantly knackered and for a 25 year old lad looks 40 year old lol

We bought him a packet of 3 durex for his birthday he didnt see the funny side.

Done it a bloody again thats uk toluna maxed again 150146 points, i am still waiting on 35 quid coming via paypal and by the look of this i should have another 35 on route soon.
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • hannahroberts1985
    Options
    Oh cool glad it helped you. It seemed like a good offer to stock up on if your going to need it down the line anyway.:money:

At least the guys going to work to pay for them though. Not a fan of the energy drinks though a lot drink them at my place and just don't see the damage it's doing to their bodies!

I'm 90%sure I'm done but I may get broody and want to try one more time for a girl!!! We shall see how money is flowing though and how I handle life with two!
    boys savings £

Family loan £7000/£5425
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts