Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• heartbreak_star
    Options
    You've got this, deka. Information is better than no information :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HBS, your brain's not stupid. I hope the new job's going well and enjoy the butterfly feeling of a crush, just don't act on it :D

GN, I'm glad things are going well with the new meds and good luck with the blood pressure.
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning my Lovelies,

Hugs and squishes and handshakes all around. Extra wave out to the MIA's.

Any how got AM's cousin coming to stay wednesday evening until sunday morning. Guess who has been cleaning not all the time. But when my moods takes me. I even cleaned the glass in the oven door :eek:

In the process of deep cleaning the bathroom. So sorry environment, loads of bleach and cleaning sprays being used. I do the basics in the bathroom, loo and sink but tend not to do the glass shower screen or the shower fittings. So they are covered in water marks and limescale. And I am not mixing them in anyway. But using then rinsing the products but always get paranoid I am going to gas myself!!!!

Had a bit of a down day yesterday. I think on days like that why does AM bother. He can do better and not put up with this. But I know he loves me lots. He tells me everyday.

Have got a few ideas of how to get the house a bit more up together. Things that are not that expensive but need a bit of time. We shall see if we get it done.

One of AM's friends keeps mentioning about a House warming party. He has been in 6 months. But not happy with the state of the house. I know that most other people don't even notice. But I do. So not keen on letting people in.

Any how. Off to do some more cleaning in a min. Or maybe not :rotfl:

Everyone take care.

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Im wishing on the smallest star ever but keeping my fingers, toes, legs & eyes crossed....
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Trying to keep it in context, was a little annoyed earlier as my upstairs neighbour was in my garden a few feet from my window holding a at least 10 minute conversation with someone upstairs and chucked something up and had something chucked back down again.

I would of had no problem if he did it outside the garden standing by the fence but the fact he came into my garden, makes me a little paranoid as have seen rubbish fall down from his balcony before which I couldn't tell was intentional or not.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,803 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Some people are just inconsiderate, dekaspace, and don't give any thought to other people.

Oakdene, whatever it is, hope it works out for you.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Some people are just inconsiderate, dekaspace, and don't give any thought to other people.

Oakdene, whatever it is, hope it works out for you.

Thank you, it is a million to one shot but where there is hope there is always opportunity.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    Found out this morning that the big project i've been working on for the last month or two has worked in its first real-life application, so am currently very relieved. If it hadn't worked we wouldn't have been able to accept any payments for orders through our website (credit card processing company made changes at their end and i had to to a lot of work to support their new specification when they put it live yesterday)

HBS, you're not being stupid. It will pass.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ono, I can't say that terribly much of that made any sense to me but it definitely sounds like a good achievement so well done :T :T :D
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Ono, what do you know of software regulations and SRS's...? I may need to pick your brains...

(I mistyped that as "brians" at first, which made me giggle)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure