We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

1…6566687071…1138

Comments

  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,347
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Good luck melly. I am always impressed by the long list of employers queuing for the chance to interview you! :D And :beer: Happy Birthday!

    Elsien - I do hope today is being better than you anticipated. Do your employers give duvet days? It used to be considered good practice...... I haven't seen them around for some time, though :( Have a squish! xxxx
    Ex board guide. Signature now changed (if you know, you know).
  • On a humourous note should I be concerned that the inner house looks like a bombsite? It comes to something when one has to remind ones others to do housework! :rotfl:
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

    If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    It is always the right time for a cup of tea. :D

    Well this should be the new thread motto :D
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 38,271
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Do you have an inner house, WaS? I'm intrigued as to how that works?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

    Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Now just need them to queue up to hire me JM.

    I have an inner filing cabinet elsien
  • Flybaby
    Flybaby Posts: 570
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Moo - happy squishday - sorry I missed it - and good luck for interview.


    Squishes for all who are having bad days
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 38,271
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I wouldn't have the mental discipline for an inner filing cabinet. Can't keep control of physical paperwork, let alone anything less tangible.

    Tonight is the last night Gitdog and I can practice for Thursday night's gold award as I'm getting some culture tomorrow night.
    I have discovered the downside of rewarding Gitdog for going on his settle towel by putting smelly treats on it. We now only have 2/3 of a settle towel remaining. Sigh.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

    Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,962
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I'm soo worried about the outcome of the trauma /bpd assessment .. they will call me tomorrow at 3, the negative brain filter from depression is telling me they won't take me, I honestly don't know what I'll do if I can't get in, this is my last chance to get some help, I'm keeping my fingers crossed .. wish me luck!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Culture elsien, what's that?
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,906
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    (((((((Faerie))))))) will be thinking of you.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

    I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.