Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am tired and grumpy. Just been out watering the garden and enjoying the peace and quiet when next door's Polish (c)rap music blasts out at full volume. How I restrained myself from turning the hosepipe over the fence, lord only knows. I do not have a tolerance level today.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JM,

It was me that was having washing machine dramas. Rather like my whole life.

I did find out more he said it was nothing I did. And I am great and wonderful. But he is too broken. What is wrong with me. Why do I attract them. He claims he went on POF to do the same as me. Shut the account down. I just was starting to feel normal and like myself and then the rug is pulled out from under me again.

Anyway back to the washing machine. It seems to not progress through the wash. It stops then if I turn it off at the wall it seems to start ok and then stop. I think a hammer my come in to play tomorrow at some stage!!!!!

What else can go wrong. Oh yeah the car will fail the MOT big time and cost me a load of money.

Sorry just really annoyed and low this evening

Everyone take care

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is the wm filter clear, calley?

Please don't give up on men and relationships. And do carry on liking yourself.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    whitewing wrote: »
    Is the wm filter clear, calley?

Please don't give up on men and relationships. And do carry on liking yourself.

WW,

It is now after pulling it out and taking the top off and hitting the fascia with my hand and getting a button stuck in. it seems to be going through the wash ok at the moment. But there was nothing much in the filter.

I can't do it at the moment WW. Its just too much. It seems everyone I like is too messed up. I seem to go the loser and feel second best and like a big fat joke.

I need to sort out getting a new lodger in. And just getting on with life and getting things done. And starting to sort out my life.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    I am thinking of you today, Calley. No need to post but if you read this know that I am hoping that you are ok.

It is quiet here today! Where is everyone? Enjoying the sun and a lovely Sunday, I hope?

We are ok, sadly Milliefleur's cat died due to old age so she is rather sad. WaSp still cannot see her until his shingles clears up but he did have a 2 hour phone call with her today. My knee is a bit better today which is a relief, I have been using ice packs and keeping it raised for the past 2 days so hopefully that has helped.

There is supposed to be a heatwave next week, I am already dreading it...
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This morning I took Gitdog to a new place and as anticipated he lost the plot once or twice.
    This afternoon I have been doing all sorts of displacement activities in order to avoid hoovering, which is one of my least favourite jobs. Although to be fair, all cleaning ranks in my least favourite jobs. My do list just keeps getting longer and longer.
    Glad to hear WaSP is on the mend.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Cleaning?What is this called cleaning, elsien? I am even more useless than normal right now due to my dodgy knee, WaSp is having to do everything with a quick pause for scratching every now and then. At least we bought Calamine Lotion when I had a heat rash so he is covered in that.

Gitdog is allowed to be excited at a new place! How old is he now? Physically that is, I am aware that mentally he is an eternal puppy.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Tub of ice cream..... valid dinner choice?
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    I have been quiet as I've been at a meeting (hobby related, I'm on an executive committee for an organisation) all day and have not long got back. Tired out now as I couldn't sleep in (90 minute each way journey) and have been typing away on the laptop taking notes since about 10am!
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    Tub of ice cream..... valid dinner choice?
    Yes as a treat (have done the same myself on occasion, some is so more-ish :o ), though I expect you'll be hungry again before bed!
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback