Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• onomatopoeia99
    onomatopoeia99 Posts: 6,968 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Seems to be a Zubat infestation round my way, caught four of them in the short walk to the bank in my lunchbreak! Had an Eevee appear before I started work, but despite feeding it multiple razzberrys it kept escaping and finally scarpered :rotfl:
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    Exactly - I know full well I'll soon get bored of it, but while it's fun I'm making the most of it. I've been out for quite a few walks that I just wouldn't have bothered with otherwise, purely to hatch eggs :D

Haha me too! I was in town anyhow to go to the PO, but I took a detour through the church in the middle of the town because I thought there might be different ones in there....there wasn't. However, it is actually opening my eyes to what a lovely place our town is, and how nice it is to revisit places I haven't really spent much time in in years, it was nice and relaxing. George Washingtons grandmother is buried there, and the plaque stating so was a pokestop!
    Seems to be a Zubat infestation round my way, caught four of them in the short walk to the bank in my lunchbreak! Had an Eevee appear before I started work, but despite feeding it multiple razzberrys it kept escaping and finally scarpered :rotfl:

A what-a-berry? What are razzberrys?
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Razzberries appear from level 8 (I think). You feed them to hard to catch pokemon, and it's supposed to make them easier to catch. I'm also now getting great balls as well as pokeballs from pokestops, but am still finding that everything is running away!

How's this for irony..... am incredibly stressed about the stress management policy I'm supposed to be writing.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    Ah, I'm only on level 7. Saw this bloke this morning that we'd seen the other night around the harbour, he was hovering around at the bottom of the hill where my Mam lives looking all suspicious. Now I know the house at the bottom of the hill is a gym, and I was dying to shout something out of the car window lol! It's funny how people just look so shifty!
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    How's this for irony..... am incredibly stressed about the stress management policy I'm supposed to be writing.

Sending happy and calming thoughts your way.

It reminds me of when I was at college and writing an essay about the purpose of sleep. I finished it at about 4am...
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    GG I only made it to level 8 a few days ago so you're catching me up :eek:
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    GG I only made it to level 8 a few days ago so you're catching me up :eek:

I'm only on level 7 because I evolved two Weedles! :rotfl: I know you're meant to keep them until you have a lucky egg (or something like that?) but I couldn't wait, and wanted to go up a level to see if I got some different Pokemon.
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Omg. I am getting perilously close to investigating pokemon go myself.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,820 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Whinge alert.

Feeling sick, probably due to stress and lack of lunch. Can't face the thought of cooking. Where's room service when you need it?

Right now I could quite fancy being one of those people who set up home in a hotel and have staff on hand 24/7.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    If I don't want to cook I go for a takeaway. Problem solved :D Typically only once or twice a month though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback