Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Gemzie121
    Gemzie121 Posts: 668 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gemzie121 wrote: »
    Count me in again too :) still nowhere closer to reducing the stash.

Pp for March:

[STRIKE]1. TBS honeymania shower gel 250ml[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]2. TBS honeymania body butter 200ml[/STRIKE]
    3. TBS honeymania bubble bath melt
    [STRIKE]4. Garnier ultimate blends strength restorer honey treasures shampoo
    5. Garnier ultimate blends strength restorer honey treasures conditioner [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]6. Tesco pro formula hair mask[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]7. Listerine gum protection mouthwash[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]8. Sure bright bouquet roll on deodorant[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]9. Right guard total defence 5 floral power spray deodorant [/STRIKE]
    10. Medicated talcum powder
    [STRIKE]11. 1/2 bar lush pink fun
    12. L' occitane rose hand cream
    13. Avon foot works macadamia foot scrub [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]14. Palmolive rose petals bar soap[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]15. Roberto cavalli body lotion [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]16. Roberto cavalli perfume 50ml[/STRIKE]

14 out of 16 UU this month, carried the other 2 over to April pp list. Still waiting on my lush goodies so those will be INs for April now and will be declared on April thread when they arrive. Next month also not going to look good for ins again as its my birthday month :o never mind. I'm getting slightly better at not ordering hordes of stuff online - eBay etc, I just need to keep off the lush website and avoid being tempted in the shops!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2015/2016/2017/2018

UUs for 2016: 513 In's: 447 UUs for 2017: 207 Ins: 161
    UUs for 2018: In's:
    Self Confessed Lush Addict!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks LunaL and sam.4000 for shipping info etc. I don't plan on making a huge order just yet so hopefully will be ok.

All done for March so here are my totals:
    IN: 30
    UU: 30
    TA: 7
    GA: 14
    Sold: 1

My stash was 516 at the end of Feb and is now 494. I broke 500!
    See you all in April! :)
  • WeAreGhosts
    WeAreGhosts Posts: 3,100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Final UUs

Pure Chimp Solid Shampoo Bar - vegan and cruelty free, really liked this, but works better on short hair. WMBA

Soft and Gentle Wild Rose and Vanilla deodorant - got used to the scent of this one now. Does the job day-to-day, but I have replaced with a Nivea one for "stressful situations" :D

Everything else is just clinging on ...

PP list for March:

[STRIKE]Pure Chimp Solid Shampoo Bar[/STRIKE]
    Dove Straightening Serum
    Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask
    Garnier Anti Blemish Foam Wash
    Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y Perfume
    [STRIKE]Soft and Gentle Wild Rose and Vanilla deodorant [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo Moisturiser[/STRIKE]
    B. Nourished Night Serum
    Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser
    [STRIKE]Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes[/STRIKE]
    Silvikrin Hairspray
  • Eyebright
    Eyebright Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    This month hasn't been my best for UU's, however I haven't really had any IN's either. Rather stupidly I haven't documented my INs this month, but off the top of my head I can only remember buying a body scrub as my last one was nearly finished (and now is yippee)...

I've managed 10 UU's this month, which given I have been less than enthusiastic on the pampering front I'm quite pleased with. Would like to do better next month but we will see. Still have some sachets I can try to clear which will help, but eventually I am going to have to start on full size products *gulp* :D

UU's
    Korres Santorini Vine 40ml- WMBA, liked the scent, but expensive for a showergel!
    Merumaya Overnight Recharge Night Cream 3ml- WDBA, my skin loved this stuff. Stuff stashed to use first though
    MVC 3 more inches 75ml shampoo- WNBA nothing special, did nothing for my hair
    MCV 3 more inches 75ml conditioner- WNBA see above
    Cowshed Anti-Ageing Perfecting Night Serum sachet 2ml- WMBA I loved the scent of this, and my skin enjoyed this product. Another sample of this to UU in the stash
    Lancome Absolue Premium 15ml moisturiser- WNBA, was OK, but didn't feel like it was anything special working wonders on my skin
    CT Magic Night Cream 1.5ml sachet- WDNBA- this was so thick and greasy, and when I woke up in the morning it was still there just sitting on top of my skin!
    Kiehl's Crème de Corps 30ml- WMBA, this was very moisturising anf thick and creamy, but the sample came in a squeezy bottle and it was impossible to get the product out. Would have to check a) the container of the full size to see it is more user friendly, and b) the price as I don't tend to spend a fortune on body skincare
    Lush Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub bar- WNBA, I liked this product, but didn't like the bar aspect, it just crumbled when I used it in the shower and didn't last me very long. Left skin feeling very smooth and soft though
    L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Night Cream sachet- WBA, again I really liked this. The scent of the product, and the consistency was lovely. It sank in really nicely and left my skin looking lovely come the morning, but still some stuff in the stash to UU first!

Also gave away 16 products to various family members. Mostly nail varnish, but also Tresemme volumising shampoo and conditioner minis (I have plenty of volume as it is, def don't want more!), S&G Clean On Me showergel, and an Avon Pore Extraction gel, as I don't like nose strips etc anymore, they are far too damaging to the skin, and for me a good cleansing routine keeps my pores clear anyway.

Finally I had 2 TA's, the Steam Cream that I loathed and my Bare Minerals eyebrow pencil, as the wind up mechanism broke.

Phew! That was a long post. Now off to see what to put on my PP list for April. See you all there.

P.S VALM I love Patisserie by MAC, it's my absolute favourite everyday lipstick shade :)
    POAYDBX 2020 #? 20/4000
    1 debt vs 100 days #14 20/1000
    Saving for Christmas 2020 50/500
    EF Saving 285/500
  • London_baby
    Options
    Last Uus:

Sephora Moisturising Foundation WNBA, didn't moisturise enough.

Simple soap WNBA, I find it aggravates the eczema on my elbows.

Ins:Lidl shampoo
  • Gemzie121
    Gemzie121 Posts: 668 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Few final UU for March:

V05 smoothly does it frizz free heat defence cream 100ml - WBA really liked this, smelled nice and did the job well. Made my hair softer and smoother and protected it from my hairdryer. Will get this again but got a few products in stash to use up first that will do a similar job. Replacing this with an Avon hair balm from stash which I will use with my heat protect spray for now, as it's mostly for the leave in conditioner aspect, but I would like to get this again in future as its a great product and does two jobs in one. A little went a long way too so it was a LHJ but a product I enjoyed using so didn't mind! I will miss using this one but I guess that will spur me on to UU other stuff so I can get it again!

Head & shoulders Apple fresh anti dandruff shampoo sachet sample- WBA as full size if I see on a good offer, when I run out of anti dandruff shampoo. I actually don't need to use it much these days, but I do occasionally use it to keep dandruff at bay because I go swimming a lot and use a hair dryer on my hair every day too, both of which I believe have triggered it in past from drying my scalp out. This smelled really nice, too small a sample to say whether this one use did anything as I don't even have dandruff but it was nice to use all the same!

Garnier pure face wash sachet sample - Wnba as full size this was an old product and probably long discontinued. I actually found it when I was sorting old magazines, in a magazine from 2003. Still used it though, and the product was still absolutely fine. It was very very minty though and I didn't like the way it made my face feel tingly and cold, I felt like I was washing my face with mouthwash or something. So no, wouldn't buy even if I could.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2015/2016/2017/2018

UUs for 2016: 513 In's: 447 UUs for 2017: 207 Ins: 161
    UUs for 2018: In's:
    Self Confessed Lush Addict!
  • hedgesparrow
    hedgesparrow Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    End of March

Things I'm in Balance with: :A

Mouthwash
    Toner
    Face exfoliator
    Skin Blemish treatment
    Body Exfoliator
    Deodorant
    Cooling body spray/mist
    Foot spray
    Lip Scrub
    Concealer
    Eyeliner
    Lipstick
    Nail varnish remover
    Eyeshadow Primer
    Serum
    Hair treatment

Toiletries to work on

Toothpaste Goal: 2 Actually own: 4
    Face wash goal: 2 Actually own: [STRIKE]3[/STRIKE] 2 :A
    Face moisturiser goal: 1 Actually own: 2
    Face mask goal: 1 Actually own: 2
    Soap goal: 5 Actually own: [STRIKE]41[/STRIKE] 38
    Bath stuff goal: 4 Actually own: [STRIKE]7[/STRIKE] 6
    Body moisturiser goal: 2 Actually own: 4
    Shampoo Goal: 2 Actually own: 3
    Conditioner Goal: 2 Actually own: [STRIKE]4[/STRIKE] 2 :A
    Foot cream goal: 1 Actually own: [STRIKE]3[/STRIKE] 1 :A
    Shaving foam goal: 1 Actually own: 2
    Hand cream goal: 1 Actually own: 6
    Lip balm goal: 2 Actually own: 3

Make-up to work on

Face powder goal: 1 Actually own: 4
    Mascara goal: 1 Actually own: 6
    Eyeshadow goal: 5 Actually own: 8
    Perfume goal: 1 Actually own: 0
    Primer / perfector goal: 1 Actually own: 3
    Highlighter goal: 1 Actually own: 2
    Nail Varnish goal: no idea Actually own: 40
    Nail Hardener goal: 1 Actually own: 3
    Grocery Challenge £114.22/ £110
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Late update on March as I've been out of action suffering with Labyrinthitis - absolutely horrid but thankfully cleared up now.

Finished all over my PP except for 1 item:
    abbe89 wrote:
    [STRIKE]- 1 x hotel/gift set shower gel (carried over from Feb)[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- Joules hand scrub (carried over from Feb)[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- Boots Botanics hand cream (carried over from Feb)[/STRIKE]
    - TBS Frosted Cranberry body butter
    [STRIKE]- 2 x hotel/gift size body lotions[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss body spray[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- Impulse body spray[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- Dirty Works body spray[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]- TBS White Musk shower gel[/STRIKE]

Finished on 26 UUs for March, which I'm pretty chuffed about!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure