Debate House Prices

In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.

Nice People Thread No. 15, a Cyber Summer

Options

Comments

• ukmaggie45
    ukmaggie45 Posts: 2,968 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    I have to ask, is that a scarecrow in the shape of a fish in the first photo?

It's a wind sock in the shape of a fish. Now rather moribund. But we have a new Shark wind sock to go up on the tied together bamboo stakes that go on the fence posts by our "crows nest" - can't wait to get back and have some fun!
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks maggie for a brilliant start to the new thread! The summerier, the better! :beer:
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • Generali
    Generali Posts: 36,411 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good start maggie. I love buddleia.
  • Yorkie1
    Yorkie1 Posts: 11,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mmmm, warmth and summer - lovely piccies to look at until reality catches up. Thanks Maggie :beer:
  • SingleSue
    SingleSue Posts: 11,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the thread Maggie.

One wall decorated, the longest wall in the front room so the rest shouldn't be too bad. Have had to stop for the day now though as back has seized up.
    We made it! All three boys have graduated, it's been hard work but it shows there is a possibility of a chance of normal (ish) life after a diagnosis (or two) of ASD. It's not been the easiest route but I am so glad I ignored everything and everyone and did my own therapies with them.
    Eldests' EDS diagnosis 4.5.10, mine 13.1.11 eekk - now having fun and games as a wheelchair user.
  • Wheezy_2
    Wheezy_2 Posts: 1,879 Forumite
    Options
    Bumped so Wheezy can have his sausages.

Yay! Sausages!

Maggie's OH got bored waiting for NPT14 to finish and dozed off! Wakey wakey.
    I brought 2 kilos spicy merguez sausages, 4 crates of Jupiler lager, 2 melons and Jacobs' sweet chili thins for PN.
  • ukmaggie45
    ukmaggie45 Posts: 2,968 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ISS imminent! 15.55 in Liverpool.
  • GDB2222
    GDB2222 Posts: 24,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Time to settle into our new home. :)
    No reliance should be placed on the above! Absolutely none, do you hear?
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just thought - nikkster, did you book that holiday? I can't remember whether you said you had or not :)

Bother, I forgot about the ISS, but I think it's been cloudy here all evening anyway.
  • Spirit_2
    Spirit_2 Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    you can run but you can't hide.
    Found you.

Lovely thread.
    Thanks Maggie and your OH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories