We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Make £10 a day Challenge - February 2016

1…114115116117119

Comments

  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Evening all


    Hope you've all had a super 'extra' day today. It's been freezing here again all day.


    Well I made £2.50 on regular scans and a u gov so I'm declaring at £620.26 for Feb :T :T


    Hope you got on alright today Aesop ??


    I'll 'see' you all over in March and good luck everyone with the new challenge.
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi everyone

    A little bit to add for me to end the month. £36.67 from 123 account and £6 MOC used giving me a total for the month of £147.96.

    I cashed out AGCs on Swags and gifthulk but won't count them till I get them. Still waiting for money from mfortune too although not entirely their fault as had trouble finding marriage certificate. Will be nice start for March. Nearly at £20 mark on prolific so hopefully will be able to cash out there too.

    Finally my lovely dad gave me £300 to buy a new washing machine as mine has died! Won't add it to challenge as it is going straight out again but just wanted to share.

    Well done on all the brilliant totals.

    Hope the interview went well today Aesop

    See you all in March

    Sharon xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    shariann wrote: »
    Hi everyone

    A little bit to add for me to end the month. £36.67 from 123 account and £6 MOC used giving me a total for the month of £147.96.

    I cashed out AGCs on Swags and gifthulk but won't count them till I get them. Still waiting for money from mfortune too although not entirely their fault as had trouble finding marriage certificate. Will be nice start for March. Nearly at £20 mark on prolific so hopefully will be able to cash out there too.

    Finally my lovely dad gave me £300 to buy a new washing machine as mine has died! Won't add it to challenge as it is going straight out again but just wanted to share.

    Well done on all the brilliant totals.

    Hope the interview went well today Aesop

    See you all in March

    Sharon xx
    Well done on the totals and what a thoughtful thing for your Dad to do for you :j :dance: :j
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Just claimed another $6 from clix :) had to squeeeeeeeeeze that in before March hahaha :P
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,440
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just claimed another $1 from Instagc
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Mendry
    Mendry Posts: 72
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker Energy Saving Champion
    Forumite
    Signing off from Feb with a below target £90.12. Still pleased, as it is money I would otherwise not have made! See you in March thread.
    Debt Free Wannabe (Since 12/15 - Target 06/17). Overdraft ([STRIKE]£1250[/STRIKE]/£1000) Personal Loan ([STRIKE]£615.70 [/STRIKE]£0) Credit Card ([STRIKE]£432.03[/STRIKE] £2064.74)
    SPC 10: #549! SPC9: £86.46 / Make £10 a day: 2016: 536.74
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Declaring for February at £755.04 :j

    Cumulative totals since start of challenge in November

    On surveys: £319.31
    On fleabay: £771.52
    On amazon: £46.46
    On discogs: £42.75
    On TCB: £31.24
    Other: £958.23

    Total: £2,109.52

    Items sold in 2016: 114 / 366
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    very quick update as in middle of MS jobs at home.

    interview went well yesterday, think I did well but they have called me back today while I was on MS job and asked me to call them.

    Been thinking about job and not sure I want to take it because of timing restrictions and having to get DS to stay at school on his own in morning until they start soft entry in April. Plus 6 weeks holiday at 2 x holiday club rates is going to take a big chunk of my money.

    And there is a job going at DS school that I would much prefer. more money longer hours but fit perfectly around DS.

    So will update later. Thank you very much everyone for your good wishes and posts :A:A:A xx
  • gilly41
    gilly41 Posts: 909 Forumite
    Finished the month with another £1.41!! on ebay so grand total of £174.08 this month which I am more than happy with....
    Could you please put me down for £5 a day in march..
    Thanks again everyone xx
    Sealed pot challenge 7...my number is 2144.....started Nov 29th ....
  • evuka
    evuka Posts: 120
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Huh, this is such a busy thread, I've been aiming to catch up on it since 11 Feb and I'm still not done :D

    Anyway, I haven't reached my target or go anywhere near to it but I had £36.58 from cashback, survey, selling stuff and I'm just waiting my £10 Amazon voucher to land in my mailbox from mobilexpression.

    Congrats everyone on the extras and see you on the March thread! :beer:
    6mo EF: £ /£
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 £ /£
    NSD: Jan /
    Sell 100 items /100
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.