We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Make £10 a day Challenge - February 2016

1…112113115117118…120

Comments

  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    After a very slow month I finally got my tax rebate I have been fighting for for 7 months. So I have £1252.20 to add to my total so I'm ending the month on £1389.05 woohoo. Used a chunk of that to pay some debt off so managed to clear £662.45 this month. I will probably pay more later in the month but I don't want to go overboard then be skint at the end of the month. x
    well done nice rebate:j
  • Declaring at £561.18! :j :D :j

    Received £8.68 in Amazon royalties this morning :) Nice, but not quite enough to make me a millionaire! Lol!

    Quite amused that after months of getting nowhere near my target, I smashed it this month.
    Rainy day fund — 210/1000 Emergency fund — 1019/1500
    Loan — 424/19,224 = 2.2% Fun fund: 1/100 Credit card balance — 0
  • £20 sale on fleabay just now :j
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • £0.50 on Vivatic. I need another 91p but there's nothing there right now. Prayer circle, guys.
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Declaring at £308.13/£290. Well pleased but next month will be difficult as I am going away on 4th March for 6 days in a cottage with no internet !!
    Will seem very strange, have 500 mb on my phone but not sure what I can do with that lol.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,440
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    $580 - annual Amex cash back card reward

    So that smashes my target :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Hi everyone been a bit MIA the past few days as woofer been to vets for op, I had a migraine and been a bit busy with the plans for next months earnings.... so far am on track to get $130 from my last 7 days 'work' with that but will hold that thought until confirmed ;)

    Completely lost count of my earnings for this month but i do know i paid £500 odds off my mortgage and have £1196 in my savings.

    I also have little 'pots' of money making me some more -in zopa, recyclix, bitgold etc

    If you haven't joined recyclix yet (on ref thread) and claimed your 20 euro bonus i advise doing it today as i have a feeling it is going to have gone by tomorrow (could be wrong). I have earned quite a lot from this already and happy to explain how to use it...

    Ready for March now :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    No more money adventures for me this month so I'm signing out with my first on target month since joining the thread! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you all over on the March thread :beer:
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • £1.26 on Vivatic so got to process my withdrawal :j £36.72 earned there this month, and £40 processed for withdrawal.

    75p on VO (£7 to go)

    It's never more obvious the degree to which, consciously or unconsciously, I completely ignore absolutely all advertising than when I take surveys about it. No, I haven't seen your ad before. No, I don't have an opinion on it because it's an ad and why would I. No, I'm not interested in seeing it again ever.
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

    SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ha! Got a final 10 extra from selling a lamp - it was picked up this afternoon so that's a total of 570 for February.

    Looking forward to the march thread.
    Trying to keep in budget.

    2270
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.