We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Make £10 a day Challenge - February 2016

1…106107109111112…120

Comments

  • cte1111 wrote: »
    Mystery shopping is OK, you need to sign up for each MS company individually, then apply for jobs when they appear on their job boards. There's a thread on Up Your Income as Aesop has said, I rarely post on it now as people seem to mainly fight on there unfortunately. You do need to register as self employed to mystery shop but it's quite quick and simple to do this.u

    If you are thinking of doing it, I'd recommend signing up for Bare, TNS and Grassroots to start with. The other ones I shop for are Helion, Abai, ESA and React. The work available is very variable, as are the fees and attitudes of the different allocaters. The ones I've mentioned here are usually relatively pleasant to deal with, although they all have their moments!


    Thank you so much! As I work I wonder if I could get enough jobs to make being self-employed worthwhile... Definitely worth looking into... Thanks again!
  • lexbubbles wrote: »
    Ahaha same. I get about 25 points a week :rotfl:

    Better than me i have got nothing, not a single point since signing up :( lol maybe its saving me for a big win :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Thank you so much! As I work I wonder if I could get enough jobs to make being self-employed worthwhile... Definitely worth looking into... Thanks again!

    You'll never get rich mystery shopping, although some people do make a living out of it. When you register as Self Employed, your own tax details won't change and you'll still PAYE through your employer. You'll just fill in a tax return each year and pay tax on your MS profit. You'll need a good spreadsheet to keep track!

    I got £30 extra income today...plus I found 5p on the floor in Boots! I'm sure the security guard was following me because I walked up and down each aisle looking on the floor, not on the shelves :rotfl:
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    You'll never get rich mystery shopping, although some people do make a living out of it. When you register as Self Employed, your own tax details won't change and you'll still PAYE through your employer. You'll just fill in a tax return each year and pay tax on your MS profit. You'll need a good spreadsheet to keep track!

    I got £30 extra income today...plus I found 5p on the floor in Boots! I'm sure the security guard was following me because I walked up and down each aisle looking on the floor, not on the shelves :rotfl:

    Thanks! Will certainly look into it :D
  • adding £106 to my total today :) reached target again, im just going to sit there now :) quite happy with it
    £629/£580
    debt free in 2016?? I can only try! £2436/£10000
    Make £10 a day challenge
    feb £610 mar £365.53
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,440
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    kimbobaloo wrote: »
    adding £106 to my total today :) reached target again, im just going to sit there now :) quite happy with it
    £629/£580

    Fantastic!
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • kimbobaloo wrote: »
    adding £106 to my total today :) reached target again, im just going to sit there now :) quite happy with it
    £629/£580

    Wow! That's amazing!!! What's your secret?!?!
  • Wow! That's amazing!!! What's your secret?!?!
    work a stupid amount of over time ;)
    it my 1st month so had lots to sell :)
    debt free in 2016?? I can only try! £2436/£10000
    Make £10 a day challenge
    feb £610 mar £365.53
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    kimbobaloo wrote: »
    adding £106 to my total today :) reached target again, im just going to sit there now :) quite happy with it
    £629/£580

    :j:beer::T:money::money:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thank you so much! As I work I wonder if I could get enough jobs to make being self-employed worthwhile... Definitely worth looking into... Thanks again!

    It was years to get recognised enough to earn decent income. In kne year I have made barely nothing.

    Are you on facebook? Can send you a link to a good group. You csn read from the pros who have bedn doing it for years how hard it is and how much they travel daily/weekly to earn momey. I couldn't travel loads daily due to ds so am limited. And dont do the pizza or fast food jobs tbey are a nightmare
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.