Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

Good and Bad Buys from Aldi & Lidl *Do NOT Expire Please* - Page 263

New Post Advanced Search

Good and Bad Buys from Aldi & Lidl *Do NOT Expire Please*

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gone Off!
2.6K replies 784.8K views
1257258259260261263»

Replies

• glensmenglensmen Forumite
    101 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts
    Lidl own brand crumpets (35p for 6) seem to have been replaced by Warburtons (£1 for 9). :(
  • paul2louisepaul2louise Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Yes, Lidl has Hortus in at least 2 other flavours year round.

Lidl has more flavours but most are gin liqueurs only 20% very nice. Aldi has had tho not checked in last week or so, more full strenth gins. I have a clemetine one i bought before Christmas that i havent tried yet but sounds lovely. gingerbread too. Maybe there might be some pink gins for valetines :heartpuls:
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while it’s easy to wander off-topic, that could stop newbies finding the information they want quickly and easily (please see the forum rule) so please keep this thread on topic. If you’d like to discuss non-MoneySaving related topics please continue your discussion in The MoneySavers Arms or Discussion Time. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].

This thread is for posting about the good or bad buys from Aldi & Lidl. Please just keep it for that and not general chat about other products or stores. Thank you.

Off topic posts have been deleted.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• dlusmandlusman Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    glensmen wrote: »
    Lidl own brand crumpets (35p for 6) seem to have been replaced by Warburtons (£1 for 9). :(

Plenty in my local
  • edited 4 February 2019 at 10:57AM
    CornucopiaCornucopia Forumite
    15.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 February 2019 at 10:57AM
    Couple of new products in Lidl (noticed by me) today.

- Large 1kg pack of plain Cous-cous £1.10

- Siverskin pickled onions (the tiny ones) 39p

- Following Aldi's lead, Lidl now have ready meals that are similar to Slimming World (large packs, low calories). These are £1.99, same as Aldi. At the same time, all the frozen ready meals with rice seem to have disappeared.

Also, as suggested above, the flavoured tuna is back at Aldi, with new packaging. Slightly higher price: 85p.
    Ex Board Guide
  • CornucopiaCornucopia Forumite
    15.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time for this venerable thread to be closed and regenerated.

Please find the sparkly new thread here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5960153
    Ex Board Guide
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support