Entertaining Lovely Information Travels Elegantly

Options

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Tw1nb0ys wrote: »
    Good evening / morning everyone.

Not sure if this has been mentioned?

Remember the whole Hotpoint recall thing on the tumble driers? I got an email today from Hotpoint basically saying it is taking them a long time to get round to everyone with an engineer to fix them. They gave me an unique code I could use to find out my estimated date an engineer would be available.

However when I clicked through to find my date I had an alternative option. If I didn't want to wait I could have a new tumble drier at a discounted price. They would come and swap my old one and give me a new one with a 12 month warranty.

I have had my tumble drier since 2011 and use it a lot. The cost of using it is in my mind justified in the amount of time it saves me in ironing.

This offer was not mentioned in the email and can be withdrawn at anytime. The offer was only visible once I had clicked through. I was offered a new dryer for £59 including delivery and installation ( yes I know it's not difficult)

Yes I know I have spent £59 and to just wait for the repair would have been free but I thought it was a good deal as Mine has already seen over 4 years service.

Anyway might be of interest to some?

Hope all are well.
    Good morning.
    I haven't got around to this yet but like you mine is a few years old so I will have a look now, thank you.
    Anon wrote: »
    Good morning.

Yes A mag for voucher.

I don't think anyone has tried the veg since last week - T update M prices two times per week so in theory they could start comparing again any time (or not at all given their slack price collectors!).

Anon
    I'll never need to buy steam fresh veg for about 12 months:rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 15 January 2016 at 9:11AM
    Options
    Morning all.

Pitch black here due to thick heavy cloud.

My eBay has a banner saying Post Office - Open Longer for Christmas. :)

Have a nice day

x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Serendipitious
    Options
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• logie
    logie Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :wave:

Went to catch up on the thread yesterday and then got distracted :o
    So belated birthday wishes to cjj :bdaycake: The afternoon tea looked lovely :)

FC glad you managed to have a bit of time in the garden :) I'll be keeping my fingers tightly crossed for Tuesday.

I've decided I'm going to be very naughty today... After a terrible nights sleep coughing, I am going to take the boys to school and then come home to bed :eek::D I'm even going to take the car to school as DH defrosted it for me before he went to work :smileyhea Thought about going shopping but I really can't be bothered today :eek:
    ♥ Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles.... it empties today of it's strength ♥
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I lovmoday and I was just in full swing all by myself when OH arrived home from work......I've not been on here much to say but he has stepped up and has a proper job now. It's at the place I work at with other ex-servicemen :whistle: but he goes most days and is earning a good wage.

I was quite annoyed at being told I'd done too much :o I felt OK but I'm aware that others worry about me so I came in. it's a great big learning curve that Im not on my own with.
    There is something very sobering about seeing another person's concerns for you. For me anyway. I'm not used to being the one that's being worried about. it's nice that I am worried about but I'd prefer it if I wasn't

.morning all hope everyone is well xx

So glad your feeling able to do more , but don't over do it, this may sound daft but hearing how well your oh is doing brought a lump to my throat, his obvious love for you and his family has made him turn his life around and you have all come a long way, I don't know you all but feel amazingly proud of the way you have both supported each other in your hours of need xxx
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    You go back to bed logie.........a great idea and why not:D

Off to work peeps....I can hear car tyres crunching on icy roads outside......it's freezing:eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    I have turkey mince in my asda online shop and it still says offer incomplete. I have the pleasure of taking DS to school this morning so I can get tea and turkey on the way home
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    We got probably 3 bread cakes between us cut into thin pieces on bottomprocess row with cheese, salmon, ham, salami plus various pickles on them. Then second tier had about 4 different cake squares about 6cmx6cm cut into 3's, so a slither of each cake each. Top tier had scone lids with jam and cream. Teapot held one cup each. £12.50 pp I just checked. Hth xx

Thanks, x good market research :D i am suprised you only get one cup of tea each, my thought is bigger teapot with free refill, tea and hot water cost a few pennies but makes it seem better value. ;)
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning logie ..that sounds like a really good plan;)a cosy duvet day ..sometimes needs must.looking out of the bedroom window I can see the sun is shining so am going shopping to stock up on all my heathy essentials as weight loss is going the right way now;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure