The Mortgage Free in Three - Take 4 challenge (MFiT-T4)

Options

Comments

• getmyacttogether2016
    Options
    What !!!! you miss the forum so much, your willing to do it all - again :eek: Seriously :T :j :beer:

Go for it :)

I know, must be mad :)

It's quite daunting to be taking on another mortgage so soon but it's an opportunity that I do not wish to miss. The house is almost perfect (little more land and it would be perfect) so just need to get my moving date and then the work commences. :D

GMAT
    Lost my way for far too long but now back on board to lead a more simplistic lifestyle

Mar PP - UU 24 (£279.46), TA 2 (£ 13.99) IN 12 (£89.81)
    Apr PP - UU 27 (£324.94), TA 3 (£38.50) IN 53 (£216.65), GA 6 (£40.97)
    May PP - UU 0 (0.00), TA 0 (0.00), IN 0 (0.00), GA 0 (0.00)
  • Radish72
    Radish72 Posts: 2,073 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Form submitted :)

Mortgage now under £60K, so will now look forward to hitting the 40's (some time in the next year)
    Mortgage Aug 12 £165K, Aug 19 £0
    ISA challenge start 2019 £3000/£1500 (50%)
  • Anagran
    Anagran Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just put in my update. Not really made much of an impact in the last three months as things are quite up in the air with work at the moment so feel happier keeping savings where I can access them. Hopefully things will settle down in the new year and then I can start to put more towards reducing the mortgage. I look forward to seeing how well others are doing as it really helps encourage me too.
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Updated, as my 10% allowance of o/p has been met, it's slowed down somewhat, but I do have £900 in the o/p pot so far, when Jan 17 comes along.

Mortgage Balance now at £24,700.00 :)
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Must remember to do this over the weekend!
  • Maximum_Saving
    Options
    Today I put in my mortgage amount and it is £14,962.06. I am trying very hard to pay off my mortgage. I have a direct debit day once a month and then an overpayments day later in the month.
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Submitted, think I'm a little bit behind but I did set a challenging target. I'm ahead of where I initially thought I would be when I set my first O/P goal in February so cannot complain at all!
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    Some great updates coming through!

2 weeks without internet courtesy of broken equipment in the exchange was painful & its so refreshing to finally get someone on the other end who doesn't just continually make you reset up the router which is clearly not the route of the problem.
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    I think most people are technologically savvy enough to try the 'switching it off and back on again' before they call for technological support, so it's rather frustrating when they tell you to try that and then call them back if it hasn't worked.
  • Maximum_Saving
    Options
    Hello. My Internet didn't work this morning. I turned it off and waited a few minutes. Then it began working again. My broadband is with Plusnet and my current deal is ending on 11th November 2016. I already have Sky TV. I must decide on a new broadband deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure