IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Think I've messed up parking eye

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    good, now please sign the Beavis petition if you havent done so already, lets try and get parliament to change matters in the New Year

get as many other uk voters to do the same too

regards
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,286 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Kimberalax, thanks for that, but I mean, please can you post a redacted copy of the letter you got from parking lie. It may have information that could be used in other cases. For example does it give the reason why it was cancelled?
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Kimberalex
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    good, now please sign the Beavis petition if you havent done so already, lets try and get parliament to change matters in the New Year

get as many other uk voters to do the same too

regards

I signed it a while back and shared on my Facebook and Twitter :)
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,565 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So glad to read this kimberalex - more or less have connectivity and mse access back now, so have been checking back on my various o/s cases from this Forum.

Excellent news to end day, after long Party mtg+extensions, plus Monday in Parliament.

Must mention to Umkomaas #107, that &'s French generaliste[wish e-acutes would work on mse]advised red wine with each breastfeeding for first 10wks and later Devonian one prescribed port!
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure