Advice Needed: Cheap Disability Aids Faulty & Missing Items & Payment Taken Twice

Options
124»

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 April 2016 at 6:57PM
    Options
    Good of you to let others know about your experience.
    Prompted me to check and discover
    :
    They are now using the name " SENSORY EDUCATION WAREHOUSE" as their storefront name to sell on Amazon .

"Previously known as Sensory Education Ltd, Sensory Warehouse, and have since changed the seller name." ( to sensory education warehouse )

Here's one of their latest reviews

""Awaiting refund over 2 weeks now. Returned via royal mail tracking. Item not as described functionally or aesthetically and parts did not work. No response at all to any correspondence so have emailed Amazon cust.serv. Poor service and disappointing, especially for my son...not a great response however factual and true, it's sad to say. Wouldn't buy from seller again."
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 April 2016 at 6:56PM
    Options
    More recent reviews from " sensory education warehouse" @ Amazon

" "One item was damaged so we arranged a return and sent the item back. Since then we have not heard anything from this seller despite numerous attempts to contact them. Amazon has also been contacted and has not resolved the problem"

" "So disappointed, I wanted to use these as centre pieces on tables I was decorating. It's my fault really, I should have opened both boxes when they arrived.(I only checked 1 of the 2 I ordered). finally opened the 2nd box on Saturday it was a completely different to what I had ordered. It looked so different I was unable to create the beautiful centre piece that I had promised my customer."

" the seller never responded to 2 messages about his item which is impossible to use due to lack of information on how to use it!"

* times to request a vat receipt but no one has got back to us yet. A little disappointing."
    * Val W., 23 February 2016
    * 1/5:
    * "Not happy at all with the customer service"
    * Nisha , 22 February

* "Never received the item However Amazon have agreed to refund so hopefully will receive my money soon"
    * vijaya s., 20 February 2016

* Sue G., 19 February 2016
    * 1/5:
    * "never recieved"
    * jessica, 19 February 2016
  • Bec1881
    Options
    Stay well away from Sensory Education Ltd, Sensory Education, 100% Sensory Education, Cheap Disability Aids or any other name they choose to call themselves. I unfortunately placed an order with them prior to reading their awful reviews and as a result I'm now £57 worse off with no goods. I placed the order on Their customer service team are a disgrace
  • Bec1881
    Options
    Sorry I missed the date. 15th July with their standard delivery (3-5working days) and so far they have used every excuse under the sun for its disappearance. They blamed interlink express who have no connection to my delivery at all, they blamed a high demand, they told me it was because they couldn't hear me properly on the phone, they told me they have a lot of staff on holiday but as of yet they have done nothing to get my parcel to me nor my money back. I'm just enquiring with my solicitor how I take it further. Good luck to everyone who've had to deal with these jokers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure