🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• mustbemad
    Options
    yasmin911 wrote: »
    Hi, MBM Also got the phone and headset this morning. I guess there must be an adaptor for the phone socket :confused:??? Yeah, same..bought phone from Argos..quite like it though!

The adaptor was loose in the bag, it is black with a white telephone plug.

MBM x
  • mustbemad
    Options
    PaulK wrote: »
    Well at least they are arriving now, some people might even be able to make use of them tonight. That's if they work and certain people's lines are working lol

:mad: its so annoying hanging around for an hour out of nearly every session while technical difficulties are ironed out :sad:

MBM x
  • Blondie32_2
    Options
    Yeah ive been getting the emails about overtime too. Been tempted to put my name down lol!
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Some of the technical issues can't be helped and to be honest quite a few of them seem to be issues with the TTUs loading or site access and that can be down to either security settings on the PCs or dubious java files. I've put the meeting place site into my trusted sites list and it loads first time every time but I still get issues on the TTUs but some of those files are very big and we are all trying to get to them at the same time.
    Poor old Norm last night ended up with no telephone line due to a line fault and one person had not internet due to a problem with the Sky provided firewall. Happens to us all sometimes, personally though I do think some people are causing issues as they haven't tested their setups properly or they are till trying to use wireless phones or internet connections.
    C'est la vie and all that ;)
  • yasmin911
    Options
    Thanx MBM LOL Can't beleieve I missed that:rotfl:
  • mustbemad
    Options
    PaulK wrote: »
    Some of the technical issues can't be helped and to be honest quite a few of them seem to be issues with the TTUs loading or site access and that can be down to either security settings on the PCs or dubious java files. I've put the meeting place site into my trusted sites list and it loads first time every time but I still get issues on the TTUs but some of those files are very big and we are all trying to get to them at the same time.
    Poor old Norm last night ended up with no telephone line due to a line fault and one person had not internet due to a problem with the Sky provided firewall. Happens to us all sometimes, personally though I do think some people are causing issues as they haven't tested their setups properly or they are till trying to use wireless phones or internet connections.
    C'est la vie and all that ;)

I have had a few 'technical' issues myself but mine seem to mostly be caused by my baby yanking the phone onto the floor or switching the power off on the pc :o

I wouldnt mind the all the hanging around if it wasnt for the fact that we might be finished for the night earlier if the problems hadnt happened. I guess the trainer might find other things to do instead but still :D

mbm x
  • mustbemad
    Options
    yasmin911 wrote: »
    Thanx MBM LOL Can't beleieve I missed that:rotfl:

glad you found it :D

MBM x
  • sammyy
    sammyy Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    :( I never got a phone or the offer of a sweatshirt :(

When my internet bombed out the other night I thought I had actually lost the internet connection but the pc with the wireless was still going strong.That course just locked up my whole system.
  • mustbemad
    Options
    sammyy wrote: »
    :( I never got a phone or the offer of a sweatshirt :(

When my internet bombed out the other night I thought I had actually lost the internet connection but the pc with the wireless was still going strong.That course just locked up my whole system.

But did you get the offer of some overtime :D

I'm sure your headset will arrive soon!

MBM x
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    Fallen at the first hurdle.....
    when i try to get onto do the technical !!! i get this message
    The system cannot process your request.

Your request may have been corrupted during its transmission. Please exit the application, open a new session, and try again.

If this problem persists, please contact your Technical Support Representative at null.

Error Reference Number: teletech (20070921015315172)

HELLLPPPPPPP please. I've only got until tomorrow to get it done.
    I don't get who i have to contact..very confused
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport