A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    :rotfl: Oh that is so funny but yet so gross! I'm reading that thread, but I think I'll give it a miss.
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    :rotfl: Oh that is so funny but yet so gross! I'm reading that thread, but I think I'll give it a miss.

yuck isn't it?:rolleyes:
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Taz02 wrote: »
    Anyone know where you have to go for the training for the job, is it done at home or somewhere else?

All done from home. takes 3 weeks in total which is paid too.
  • Taz02
    Taz02 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Oliver27 wrote: »
    All done from home. takes 3 weeks in total which is paid too.

ok, thanx, another question, i filled out the online application form today, when do you think i'll get the phone interview and how difficult is it?
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Depends on when the next group is due in to training, you are normally contacted within a week or two of completing the application and online assessment.
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Sabby1 wrote: »
    Hi Yes it worked, but failed tech assessment. Says I have no DVD/CD but i have and they are all working:confused: Same message on both pcs in house and laptop!! If I try and run the tech assessment normally the same thing happens on all the pcs and laptop gives me a notepad screen!!!!
    Give the live support peeps a shout, it may be that the drives are not compatible with the workbooth system but I expect that they should be. Odds are that they can get you sorted though.
  • Sabby1
    Sabby1 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    PaulK wrote: »
    Give the live support peeps a shout, it may be that the drives are not compatible with the workbooth system but I expect that they should be. Odds are that they can get you sorted though.

I spoke to live support last night, they couldn't help, said i need to ring the tech help, open 8-6 gmt, no one answering the phone. But I did email them last night and they have recommend that IE7 on my pcs might need to be downgraded to IE6. Going to give it a try and let you know how i get on. Thank you for for your support thus far, it is much appreciated.:beer:
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    i just got following email

does this mean i got it - wonder how long till i get a start date?

I just wanted to let you know I was impressed with your credentials and I think you would be a great candidate to work from home.

I will touch base with you as soon as there is a project that suits your skill set.
  • lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    i just got following email

does this mean i got it - wonder how long till i get a start date?

I just wanted to let you know I was impressed with your credentials and I think you would be a great candidate to work from home.

I will touch base with you as soon as there is a project that suits your skill set.
    YAY!! Sounds good to me!! :j

Well done NUMPTY. :p
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    YAY!! Sounds good to me!! :j

Well done NUMPTY. :p

ah but have you noticed - no start date or anything - obviously i am bottom of the pile waiting for the numpty positions or shifts!

how are you today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport