A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    Well I received an email this evening telling me that Teletech do not employ numpties. Obviously they worded it slightly different to that. **sob**.
    I've asked them for feedback, I don't know if they will repy or not but it would be nice to know where I went wrong.
    Have you heard anything Claire? I hope you haven't!!
    THANKS to OLIVER and EVERYONE else who added their bit on this thread. At least I tried....*sob*

oh no I am so sorry - i haven't heard anything yet

that's such a shame for you, must be so disappointed :mad:
  • lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    oh no I am so sorry - i haven't heard anything yet

that's such a shame for you, must be so disappointed :mad:
    Thanks Claire.

I am a little disappointed.

The lady at the meeting said we have all passed, so it must have been the telephone interview that I messed up. I hope they do tell me why.

Fingers crossed for you. No news is good news!!
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    Thanks Claire.

I am a little disappointed.

The lady at the meeting said we have all passed, so it must have been the telephone interview that I messed up. I hope they do tell me why.

Fingers crossed for you. No news is good news!!

wonder if was your availability/hours - can't see any other reason why they wouldn't employ you :confused:

i did find this though!!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=378166
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well I received an email this evening telling me that Teletech do not employ numpties. Obviously they worded it slightly different to that. **sob**.
    I've asked them for feedback, I don't know if they will repy or not but it would be nice to know where I went wrong.
    Have you heard anything Claire? I hope you haven't!!
    THANKS to OLIVER and EVERYONE else who added their bit on this thread. At least I tried....*sob*

Really sorry to hear that, dont feel to down like you said least you had ago.
    :A
  • lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    wonder if was your availability/hours - can't see any other reason why they wouldn't employ you :confused:

i did find this though!!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=378166
    Thanks for that Claire. I've just read a few posts and it's certainly cheered me up. Not sure it's my cup of tea, but you never know!!!
    Off to read some more!!!!! Do you know the number? ???

I'm joking.
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    Thanks for that Claire. I've just read a few posts and it's certainly cheered me up. Not sure it's my cup of tea, but you never know!!!
    Off to read some more!!!!! Do you know the number? ???

I'm joking.

no i don't really think it is mine either, himself wouldn't be too enamoured either am sure! i hope you find something else soon - i am sure it is just your hours availability preventing you getting work - they did say something about starting at 3pm? i would reply to them stating if that was the problem please could they keep your info and get back to you if they can offer different hours at a later date - nothing to lose and all that
  • lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    Oliver27 wrote: »
    Really sorry to hear that, dont feel to down like you said least you had ago.
    :A
    Aww thanks Oliver. You are too!! :A
  • lovelyfromlancs
    Options
    no i don't really think it is mine either, himself wouldn't be too enamoured either am sure! i hope you find something else soon - i am sure it is just your hours availability preventing you getting work - they did say something about starting at 3pm? i would reply to them stating if that was the problem please could they keep your info and get back to you if they can offer different hours at a later date - nothing to lose and all that
    I don't think it was the hours though Claire. I'm sure someone on here said they couldn't do the hours TT offered them so TT said when they had hours to suit, they would let them know. I'll let you know what they say if they reply.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    I don't think it was the hours though Claire. I'm sure someone on here said they couldn't do the hours TT offered them so TT said when they had hours to suit, they would let them know. I'll let you know what they say if they reply.

GOOD LUCK!!!

oh thank you - i wish you luck in emailing them too

i just remembered many years ago i applied for a phone job not quite realising what it was - they sent me the info pack, the training was all outlined, it was of an 'adult' nature - one of the useful hints was to practice sucking a boiled sweet so you could make realistic sound effects whilst on the telephone, but obviously not to crunch it - oddly enough i didnt pursue it
  • Taz02
    Taz02 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know where you have to go for the training for the job, is it done at home or somewhere else?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure