A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• becky2011
    becky2011 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    Just recieved a really nice email to say that basically my interview went reallly well and they will extend a formal offer when suitable work becomes available. Yay!
    Wonder when training etc will start.
    The online thing on Wednesday was really funny, it was obvious people were watching TV at same time! Whenever she asked people to mute their phones there would be someone who would start talking or making noises lol!
  • LynH
    LynH Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    Doesnt work not enough mem. Am trying on my sisters laptop which is similar to mine. Only problem is .. I fill it all in get to send the assesment and then it goes back to the start welcome to the teletech agent assessment. It doesnt send it either. Why does it keep going back. Me thinks i'm missing something!Any clues?

Rebekah
    I did one test which failed as Lap top wasn't up to spec. I got an e mail then telling me it had failed and inviting me to get it upgraded and try again which I did.
    I did the assessment and got a 'pass' message and the option to fill in my address which I did. It sounds like I then had a similar problem to you when the screen returned to the beginning without submitting results. Live help confirmed that they had not received new assessment. It took several chat's with live help and a couple more times of doing the assessment and eventually it went through. It was as if my ID was blocked because I had failed and had to be reset to accept my submission. That is only a guess mind you!. I took screen shot of the pass message and attached that to my mail.
    I would keep talking to them if i were you.
    Good Luck
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I messaged live help about 20mins after it failed. The lady said that they wouldn't know if the test passed or not until 5:30pm when they get the results in for the day. I didn't even get a pass message I just got the screen up to add my details in and send with all the technical jargon. I recieved nothing else and no email either.

I completed the other assessment that took more than the said 40 minutes! I was about to go to town and the phone rang and it was the american lady who asked me to do the assessments before the end of the day. That was before tomorrow before the 48 hours! I said I had already completed them then she said to complete them think I may have missed something in the conversation!

Guess I should speak to live help again!
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Check back in 24 hours was the reply
  • Taz02
    Taz02 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    anyone know when they get in touch to let you know if you've passed, after doing the computer and skills test?? anxiously waiting for an e-mail or phone call to say that i passed the skills test but not heard anything. how long do they usually take?
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    colaa1 wrote: »
    I tried to do the computer test earlier but got this message

You must have a local router between you and the internet to run the Workbooth Software. It seems that your IP Address (/89.241.13.9) is a direct connection to the internet. Either disable this connection, or place a router between it and the Internet

This makes no sense to me whatsoever what do I need to so please please :)

It means you need to use a router for your internet conection,
    I am guessing at the minute your using a USB modem, guessing
    by your IP address you are on a talktalk ADSL conection?

Let us know what make and model modem your using
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    There is allways hope colaa1 :D

you just need to replace your modem with a adsl router
    This seems like good valve and will do the job ok
    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/115032

You will also need to check your computer allready
    has a ethernet concection on it, is there anything
    like this on it?
    ethernet.jpg
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    If there isn't something like that on the pc then please dont buy Sky/BT ADSL they have enough people ringing in that don't have ethernet ports or usb lol
  • Little_Star_3
    Options
    how long does it take for them to send the cd out once you have completed the test/assessment?

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
    -- Josiah G. Holland
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    how long does it take for them to send the cd out once you have completed the test/assessment?

i got mine 2 days later recorded delivery
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport