Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• pinknperky
    Options
    got my uggs today n there better than i expected wooo!!! bootiful cardy grey ones .... so pleased with them !
  • pinknperky
    Options
    seriously ...was there any need for that?
  • MrsJ2008
    MrsJ2008 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    Re: Cardys

Someone posted on here that they received a faulty pair of cardys as one was wider in the leg than the other. Did you manage to get them exchanged ok?

I've got the same problem with a pair I got from Shudoo/Father Christmas. They are genuine i've just been unlucky. Problem is, I bought them in Oct for a Chrimbo pressie so am worried they'll say it's too late to exchange them.
  • pinknperky
    Options
    r the cardy ones ok to wear out all the time ... or will they get ruined in bad weather ?
  • Xaviera
    Xaviera Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    Never wear Uggs in wet weather they're not really meant for a Northern Hemisphere climate lol
  • MrsJ2008
    MrsJ2008 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    The only uggs I wear out in the rain are my leather ones. Reckon the cardys would fair better in rain then suede ones. My chestnut classics were never the same after getting soaked in heavy rain. Didn't stretch or colour run, just the suede lost it's perfectness (trying to think of a word to describe it) x
  • anfieldred
    Options
    why are people being so defensive over a pair of horrible boots? To be fair, the thread is always on the front page which is quite annoying when im guessing alot of people don't care that ugg boots are £62 delivered a year on from the first post.
  • Xaviera
    Options
    anfieldred wrote: »
    why are people being so defensive over a pair of horrible boots? To be fair, the thread is always on the front page which is quite annoying when im guessing alot of people don't care that ugg boots are £62 delivered a year on from the first post.

Similarly you can choose not to look at it can't you? :D

Why would it annoy you? Are you a Victor Meldrew who gets wound up by any little thing? Good grief!
  • maggie999
    Options
    I bought some ugg boots from Bloomin direct they arrived on the 32rd and they are not ugg australia as advertised, they are a cheap nasty copy, the fur to me is also synthetic not even sheepskin. I paid by paypal so thay are already paid for.......do you think i will be ok getting a rufund from them? after reading the post a few above mine i'm a bit worried!
  • Xaviera
    Options
    maggie999 wrote: »
    I bought some ugg boots from Bloomin direct they arrived on the 32rd and they are not ugg australia as advertised, they are a cheap nasty copy, the fur to me is also synthetic not even sheepskin. I paid by paypal so thay are already paid for.......do you think i will be ok getting a rufund from them? after reading the post a few above mine i'm a bit worried!

Paypal dispute? Contacted your credit card company? :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport