Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• cgcockcroft
    Options
    hi i saw just sheepskin boots shorties in TK maxx for £40, they also had ones that had ribbons these where tall length these where also £40. they still have loads of bearpaws in there as well which i bought last year and are still in great condition.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone remember from last year how much Uggs (the "real" ones) get reduced by in the sale?
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Does anyone remember from last year how much Uggs (the "real" ones) get reduced by in the sale?

They don't really and last year nowhere had any left to sell in the sales anyway, and I stronlgy suspect that to be the case with the most popular lines this year too ;)
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    I ended up forkin out £169.99 in sole trader for classic cardy ones, :( im guessin the price was hiked up so uch due to no stock in so many other places, no wonder they had s**t loads a stock left at that price :(

santa u may have won this battle but the war isnt over

Well done you finally got a pair and at least you know they are 100% genuine. :j

You'll feel great on xmas day when she's so happy to have them. I hope you've made a point of telling her they are sold out everywhere and Santa will not be able to get a pair this year... if I was you I would keep them aside and give them to her on boxing day :rotfl:
  • GrammarGirl
    Options
    Does anyone have a Shudoo code for Uggs? I know there were a few 30% ones kicking about a few weeks ago... I'm waiting til stock comes back in in Jan to buy but would love a code.
  • chaniesc
    Options
    They have the emu australia boots in the additions direct sale for £46 black £57 chocolate
  • Jacqz
    Jacqz Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
  • v8-fettler
    Options
    I ordered some Uggs from www.bloomindirect, a manchester based company who sent a magazine through the post, and had classic Shorts for £65. Having checked all the T&Cs, and the logos on the pictures, I was quietly confident that they would be the real deal. I ordered them on the 19th November, and theyre still not here. Ive emailed, to which I recieved an Auto-responder saying not to worry, they'll be with you before Christmas. Ive rung up several times, to be greeted by an automatic answerphone, whos response changes almost daily, yet says that they are having difficulties with their phone sytem. The latest was that the phones would be down till Wednesday (24th Dec!!) and then it changed today, back to the "sorry were closed, our office hours are..." So I looked into it. I ran them through a Credit check, they have only being trading for 2 1/2 years, and in november got slapped with a £17k CCJ, There credit ratings gone south, and nobodys answering calls. Im quite concerned that Ill never get my order now, nevermind before christmas. Please be wary of this company. If you have had these problems, please let me know. What really infuriates me the most though is there level of liability. Companies like this can ruin Christmas for hundreds of people with no penalty. The promise delivery, but until they charge your card, your at their mercy. If your not busy giving the banks a hard time this christmas Martin, please do your best with these guys!! My girlfriend will be gutted tomorow, when I have to tell her she hasnt got any boots. Shes been waiting all year to get these.
    *****DONT BUY FROM BLOOMINDIRECT.COM*****
  • Xaviera
    Xaviera Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    Hey V8 did you pay by credit card? It's worth contacting your cc company to see if you can recoup the loss from them. Sorry if you already knew that :rolleyes::D
  • v8-fettler
    Options
    Thanks for your comments, luckily they havn't charged me yet, but thats the really annoying bit, if they had, I could have proper go at them through the CC company, and even myself and trading standards etc, but as they havnt taken the money, ive just been left with my thumb up my a*** wiating like a lemon!!! Good thing is, the credit check told me the address of the directors!!!!! Undecided whether or not to ruin theyre christmas!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure