Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• Grotbags78
    Options
    This poster was looking for "cheap" boots a few weeks back so it's my guess they've either ordered fake boots or it's all a cunning plan to direct people to a dodgy website by claiming to have found one selling grey cardi boots ;)

Caveat emptor!!!

I read that to start with as you were saying I was looking for "cheap" boots a couple of weeks ago!! I think I will just wait for shudoo to get more in!!!
  • HockeyDuo8083
    Options
    Hey,

Not sure if anyone has posted this already but I bought Uggs (Deckers kind) from the Cloggs website via Quidco. They are fantastic quiality and I had no trouble with company. Also used discount code XMAS08 which took 5% (i think) off the price.

Cloggs aren't the cheapest probably but I got free delivery and money back via Quidco. The site is also available via Nectar so you can get Nectar points instead if you wish.

Hope this helps anyone out there :)
    Spreading the gospel that is Martin Lewis to the future generation....I'm a Home Economics Teacher and being thrifty is the way!:A
  • HockeyDuo8083
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Hi, I hope someone here can advise me!

I have a very old pair of Uggs- still going strong (I looked after them) and in thier 4th or 5th year!

I bought them so long ago, I cannot remember exactly what size I asked for- the label says W7. I tried on different pairs until they fitted how I wanted them to. They still fit perfectly.

So, going on the fact that these are Austrailian boots and Australian sizes, in the UK, what size is W7??

I agree I have had 1 pair of my Uggs for over 2 years and they are good as new. I regularly spray them with waterproofing spray and they have never let me down. They are the 'Deckers' kind which I bought in Las Vegas.
    Spreading the gospel that is Martin Lewis to the future generation....I'm a Home Economics Teacher and being thrifty is the way!:A
  • HockeyDuo8083
    Options
    jenniewb - Sorry didn't answer your question, you might be best to have a look on one of the Australian Ugg websites. My sis has a W9 pair which were bought in USA and they fit her fine as she is a size UK7. Not sure if the W means wide as the boot style is quite generous anyway.

HTH
  • pinknperky
    Options
    no im not trying to direct ANYONE to dodgy sites actually ! il list the adress on here as soon as i recieve the uggs ! admittedly it was off some random website i found ..however it doesnt just sell uggs and the uggs did look pretty genuine ! il let u all no if and when they arrive lol !
  • Chrissybh0y
    Options
    Tryin so hard to get classic cardy grey UGG boots tried schuh, debenhams, bank n gravity , anyone help me lol i have been on the ebay genuine and fake guide so im sire i can spot the fakes , anyone no any retailers please through them my way

The ebay link i have to tell them apart

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/HOW-TO-SPOT-FAKE-UGG-BOOTS-Picture-Comparisons-UGGS_W0QQugidZ10000000003269455
    Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Tryin so hard to get classic cardy grey UGG boots tried schuh, debenhams, bank n gravity , anyone help me lol i have been on the ebay genuine and fake guide so im sire i can spot the fakes , anyone no any retailers please through them my way

The ebay link i have to tell them apart

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/HOW-TO-SPOT-FAKE-UGG-BOOTS-Picture-Comparisons-UGGS_W0QQugidZ10000000003269455

Although that seller has updated that page recently some of the information on there is old, the fakes have come on a long way since then, especially the picture comparisons shown, my advice is do not rely on that or you could end up with a pair of fakes and not notice straight away when you receive them.

Cardy Uggs in grey are sold out everywhere reputable at the moment, the best thing you can do is just wait until the new year when one of the stores you have listed gets more stock. I wouldnt risk getting them anywhere you are unsure of for the sake of having them now.
  • Chrissybh0y
    Options
    :mad: lol try tellin the other half to wait till after xmas
    Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    :mad: lol try tellin the other half to wait till after xmas

Cloggs are saying due in on 30th Jan. I really dont think you will get them for xmas. You could try checking this link daily and see if any come up, good luck.

http://www.alltheshoes.co.uk/uggs/ugg_boots_cardy.html
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Hi, I hope someone here can advise me!

I have a very old pair of Uggs- still going strong (I looked after them) and in thier 4th or 5th year!

I bought them so long ago, I cannot remember exactly what size I asked for- the label says W7. I tried on different pairs until they fitted how I wanted them to. They still fit perfectly.

So, going on the fact that these are Austrailian boots and Australian sizes, in the UK, what size is W7??

W7 is a UK5. W just means that they are womens.
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport