• amanda30ronan
    Options
    yeah theyre def a uk 5 , i ordered a uk5 off shudoo and it says w7 inside
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks everyone! problem solved!!

I am so confused about Ugg sizes as I am normally a UK size 7! But as I wear them with thin socks and find they can give over time, I like them to fit perfectly I guess- just feels more snug and comfy!

And if anyone is in London, go to Westfield, the Sole store there sells all the Ugg cardies in various colours, including an Ugg Cardy that has no buttons and is £70 (also saw them in the genuine Ugg store a few shops down so have no doubt they are genuine). Not sure what sizes they have left, but if anyone can't get hold of them/fancies a trip into London, they are in the store.
  • mumof4our
    Options
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not (I did a search and couldn't see it) but Barratts have a sale on at the moment and there are Just Sheepskin boots on there, various styles, at half price. Sizes are limited though.

Just thought it might help.
  • Grotbags78
    Options
    Sole Trader are total rip off merchants - charging £169.99 for Cardys!!! :mad:
  • HockeyDuo8083
    Options
    Tryin so hard to get classic cardy grey UGG boots tried schuh, debenhams, bank n gravity , anyone help me lol i have been on the ebay genuine and fake guide so im sire i can spot the fakes , anyone no any retailers please through them my way

The ebay link i have to tell them apart

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/HOW-TO-SPOT-FAKE-UGG-BOOTS-Picture-Comparisons-UGGS_W0QQugidZ10000000003269455

Maybe USC or ASOS??
    Spreading the gospel that is Martin Lewis to the future generation....I'm a Home Economics Teacher and being thrifty is the way!:A
  • Posting on an AE, just in case the missus strays onto here...

After the proper Ugg Australia Cardy Uggs, UK7, preferably in the "oatmeal" shade. Not really worried about the price anymore - just want to get some.

If anyone sees any online (or instore in the south, for that matter) , if they could drop me a PM, I'd be eternally grateful!

Many thanks
  • Grotbags78
    Options
    See post above - if you don't care how much they are Sole Trader have them in stock for £169.99!!!:eek:
  • Palm_Centro
    Options
    :;" target="_blank">
  • RSJ_2
    RSJ_2 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Going out to Australia for Xmas and thought it may be cheaper to buy a pair of uGg Australia boots while there. Looking AT THEIR WEB SITE ANS SELECTING aUSTRALIA I can't see how much they would be in Oz Dollars. Can anyone give me any Australian online suppliers to buy from and pay in Oz Dollars and have delivered to an Oz address?

http://www.uggaustralia.com/au/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5825&model=Classic+Short
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RSJ wrote: »
    Going out to Australia for Xmas and thought it may be cheaper to buy a pair of uGg Australia boots while there. Looking AT THEIR WEB SITE ANS SELECTING aUSTRALIA I can't see how much they would be in Oz Dollars. Can anyone give me any Australian online suppliers to buy from and pay in Oz Dollars and have delivered to an Oz address?

http://www.uggaustralia.com/au/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5825&model=Classic+Short

Am jelous- I want an affordable pair of Uggs! -though you do have a 12 hour flight ahead of you so not all that jelous!

Re: price, have you tried emailing the company for a price enquiry? probably the best way as they may even have alltogether different prices for people who are in Au anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure