Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    emmilou wrote: »
    I'm the same at the mo I got a tracking number today and have found they are at our local parcelforce depot. I am going to ring them tomorrow to see if I can pick them up as I don't want to wait for a letter I want them NOW!!!
    Why oh why is it always me?:cry::angry:

Have you got customs charges too?

I know its a bit annoying paying customs but having seen the ones i received for my MIL from REI i wish i'd ordered mine from them too and risked the customs.

I am now in the process of arranging a refund with another company as i'm not 100% sure the boots are genuine the more i looked at them the more worried i got on emailing the seller i didnt get a reply helping confirm they are real but an offer of my full money back whic made me even more suss, i am now going to have to pay to send them back to get my refund. Luckily i didnt get customs on them or i'd be seriously annoyed after paying so much out already for the boots. :mad:

I cant believe so many companies are getting away with selling them, it puts you off buying the brand name when its so difficult to get real ones!
  • Rozmo
    Rozmo Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Which company aren't you happy with, mookie?
  • mookie
    Options
    Rozmo wrote: »
    Which company aren't you happy with, mookie?

I'm not going to post the name purely because i'm in a dispute with them and dont want to lose over £200! I'll happily PM the details if you want to know. ;)
  • mookie wrote: »
    The only places that seem to have had no complaints are

Hartings
    Nordstroms
    REI

the only thing is getting sizes in stock.

I have been emailing cozyboots.com and they have said they are authorised to sell genuine ugg australia products and i am welcome to call the US ugg australia office to confirm this.

If you buy anywhere check as much out before parting with your money.

Can I just add AD sent me some Tall Black boots which I had my doubts about - and once Ugg saw some pics and I also took them to my local stockist - they aren't right at all! I've emailed to complain but I havent heard back yet ... but the good news is I'd also ordered some tall chocs from Hartings in NZ - they arrived today and they're perfect! I'm still waiting on my coquette slippers from there too! :j
    :hello:Hello!
  • Can I just add AD sent me some Tall Black boots which I had my doubts about - and once Ugg saw some pics and I also took them to my local stockist - they aren't right at all! I've emailed to complain but I havent heard back yet ... but the good news is I'd also ordered some tall chocs from Hartings in NZ - they arrived today and they're perfect! I'm still waiting on my coquette slippers from there too! :j
    oh, sorry, ps!
    No box from Hartings but have care card etc and no doubts about authenticity. No customs either! :T
    :hello:Hello!
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    nordstrom is a huge department store in the states like Macys and Bloomingdales..I didn't know they shipped over here though...
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    emmilou wrote: »
    I'm the same at the mo I got a tracking number today and have found they are at our local parcelforce depot. I am going to ring them tomorrow to see if I can pick them up as I don't want to wait for a letter I want them NOW!!!
    Why oh why is it always me?:cry::angry:

Be aware that parcelforce will try tocharge you an additional £8 or £13 admin charge for paying the duty for you. If you are up for a bit of a scrap, firmly explain to them that what they are doing is illegal because they have not given you the opportunity to pay the duty yourself and have done it without your permission. It may take a bit of going through the different management ranks but usually works if you are determined enough.
  • Rotherham_Lass
    Options
    pudding wrote: »
    nordstrom is a huge department store in the states like Macys and Bloomingdales..I didn't know they shipped over here though...

They don't!;)
  • gingababe
    gingababe Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok now I`m confused, if you order from REI will I pay customs charges?? I have just had a parcel from Taylors delivered via Parcelforce & no custom charges .
    & if I order from REI, I am unsure whether to order kids or adults, is there much different in the height of the boot??

Thanks
    Ginga
  • mookie
    Options
    gingababe wrote: »
    Ok now I`m confused, if you order from REI will I pay customs charges?? I have just had a parcel from Taylors delivered via Parcelforce & no custom charges .
    & if I order from REI, I am unsure whether to order kids or adults, is there much different in the height of the boot??

Thanks
    Ginga

You dont definately get charged but there is a chance you could. I had 2 pairs delivered from REI and neither got charges. But 2 people here have got charges so its luck i suppose.

The short kids boots are the same height as the womens. :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport