Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• MichMich_3
    Options
    Can anyone shed any light on Australia Direct....!????

I ordered tall sand Uggs on the 19/10/07 and I still haven't heard from them nor has the money come off my credit card!

I received an order confirmation when I ordered them and that's the last I heard, and it's now 31/10/07 (happy halloween!).

I've tried sending emails but they're just not getting back to me! And the time difference makes it difficult to call them.
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    well i'm very disappointed, i have been waiting in all day for my uggs from AD to be delivered by UPS. the tracking says out for delivery, so i phoned just now to check that they were definitely out for delivery as it was getting quite late and i've just been told that "OUT FOR DELIVERY" next to todays date doesn't actually mean that they are out for delivery...?

apparently they are out for delivery to Lynx not me, and they are being delivered tomorrow by Lynx as UPS apparently don't deliver in my area. seems a bit odd as i've had items from UPS in the past and even saw a UPS van down the road the other day.

The girl i just spoke to from UPS was very rude and told me that i should have phoned them this morning to check that out for delivery actually meant that they were out for delivery to me.
  • The_Governor
    Options
    I'm a bit confused, my wife wants some of these (the long ones), but each site we look at, the boot seems subtley different, even on the ones you guys are saying are the genuine article?

At the risk of asking a question from early on, could someone let me know which of the sites quoted definitely sell the genuine Ugg's please?

Would it be handy to update the first post with all genuine stockists, as the thread is hooooj :D ?
  • sweetcake
    Options
    gah!:eek: someone please be firm and tell me which colour to get...gawd i'm so rubbish at making decisions like this! i want tall ...i know that much , i just don't know whether i want chocolate or chestnut??? then when i know the colour i can order (but i dont know where from yet lol:o )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    i will be posting by myself this time next year at this rate while everyone else is snuggled up in theirs!:D
    i know how you feel, i'm rubbish at decisions too, i was exactly the same trying to decide between sand or chestnut tall boots, thought i'd decided on sand but i was eventually convinced to get chestnut as they're more practical but go with just as much, but like you i don't know where from (and still like sand so may end up with 2 pairs). Between chestnut and chcolate i would get chestnut, i think they go with more clothes, but thats just my opinion, i cant make a decision about my own so i guess that says alot:confused:
  • sarahlsmith22
    Options
    I ordered a pair of the uggs from REI and emailed them for a tracking number today as it has been a while, they sent me one which I used on parcelforce website which says my package is held so I can pay customs charges. What I am confused about is - normally they just come and deliver them don't they and ask you to pay the money there and then? This has happened before and it wasn't a problem.

So I looked on their website and it says I have to wait for them to send me a letter, then pay the charge, then arrange redelivery. Does anyone know how long this might take?
  • sweetcake
    Options
    hi, can anyone advise me about the canterbury boots, it says on the hartings website that canterbury make some ugg boots under lisence so i presumed the sizing would be the same but on the uggs it says half sizes should order down but on the canterburys it says half sizes order up. Its abit confusing, has anybody got both uggs and canterburys to say if the sizing is the same (i am a size 6 U.K in uggs, they fit snug but comfortable) and is the quality the same? please help, i don't what to do, don't want to order and be dissapointed and have to return, that would counteract the saving i'd made, thanks in advance to you all
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    pinkgem wrote: »
    well i'm very disappointed, i have been waiting in all day for my uggs from AD to be delivered by UPS. the tracking says out for delivery, so i phoned just now to check that they were definitely out for delivery as it was getting quite late and i've just been told that "OUT FOR DELIVERY" next to todays date doesn't actually mean that they are out for delivery...?

apparently they are out for delivery to Lynx not me, and they are being delivered tomorrow by Lynx as UPS apparently don't deliver in my area. seems a bit odd as i've had items from UPS in the past and even saw a UPS van down the road the other day.

The girl i just spoke to from UPS was very rude and told me that i should have phoned them this morning to check that out for delivery actually meant that they were out for delivery to me.

UPS did the same to me, i waited in all day as they said OUT FOR DELIVERY, they turned up the next day! :confused:
  • nic-nac-noo
    Options
    I ordered a pair of the uggs from REI and emailed them for a tracking number today as it has been a while, they sent me one which I used on parcelforce website which says my package is held so I can pay customs charges. What I am confused about is - normally they just come and deliver them don't they and ask you to pay the money there and then? This has happened before and it wasn't a problem.

So I looked on their website and it says I have to wait for them to send me a letter, then pay the charge, then arrange redelivery. Does anyone know how long this might take?
    What a bummer that customs have charged you:mad:
    On the plus side parcelforce are usually very quick sending out the letter with the charges (usually next day to seeing it on tracking info). You can pay the charge online or by phone I think and they can then bring them the day after.
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    I'm a bit confused, my wife wants some of these (the long ones), but each site we look at, the boot seems subtley different, even on the ones you guys are saying are the genuine article?

At the risk of asking a question from early on, could someone let me know which of the sites quoted definitely sell the genuine Ugg's please?

Would it be handy to update the first post with all genuine stockists, as the thread is hooooj :D ?

The only places that seem to have had no complaints are

Hartings
    Nordstroms
    REI

the only thing is getting sizes in stock.

I have been emailing cozyboots.com and they have said they are authorised to sell genuine ugg australia products and i am welcome to call the US ugg australia office to confirm this.

If you buy anywhere check as much out before parting with your money.
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I'm the same at the mo I got a tracking number today and have found they are at our local parcelforce depot. I am going to ring them tomorrow to see if I can pick them up as I don't want to wait for a letter I want them NOW!!!
    Why oh why is it always me?:cry::angry:
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills