Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Check this out, blatant fakes available in bulk from £23 a pair!

Looks like the ones that have flooded ebay lately, watch out for pics like these, they are making a fortune on innocent buyers. :mad: If you are looking for boots dont waste money on ones like this.

http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/ugg/text_pics/ioffer/0/0/false
  • eyelashes74
    Options
    i want to order mine but i really cant decide which colour to get:confused:
    chocolate or chestnut????....ummmm chestnut or chocolate????
    aaaarrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:D

what does everyone like the most?
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Check this out, blatant fakes available in bulk from £23 a pair!

Looks like the ones that have flooded ebay lately, watch out for pics like these, they are making a fortune on innocent buyers. :mad: If you are looking for boots dont waste money on ones like this.

http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/ugg/text_pics/ioffer/0/0/false

I bet these are the ones have seen. I don't get how people can get away with it.
  • eyelashes74
    Options
    sorry if this has been asked before ...but has anyone tried nordstrom??
    i've just checked and their talls are working out at about £87 inc delivery..but you have to order them by phone cos international orders cant be done online.
    anyone know if they are good?
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my babies to arrive :(
    I'm up and down at the window everytime something that sounds remotely like a Parcelforce van goes past

I think I've got a problem :rotfl:
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    pudding wrote: »
    How does the sizing compare to the original uggs if you have those..I have womens US7 and they fit nice and snug...are the uptown kids the same kind of sizing if you know what I mean as I am usually a UK6 :j

I am normally a ladies size 5/6 depending where I buy. I bought the kids 6 as per there table 9 1/2 in foot measurement and they are actually a little big! I have to wear a sport sock with them. they are the limited edition uptown boots.
    1332836.jpg
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    kaggzy1763 wrote: »
    Hi I ordered a pair of the kids Uggs from REI on Saturday they were in stock, how long do you think they will take to arrive?
    I've have only had the email to say my order has been recieved but it doesn't give any details on how long it will take to dispatch or anything and I'm going away in a week and really really want to take them with me. But I guess thats a bit of a long shot now I should have ordered earlier.
    Oh and thanks to everyone who's given advice on this thread I still wouldn't have ordered a pair yet if I hadn't stumbled upon you all.

I ordered mine wednesday arrived tues so not even a week!!! didn't e-mail to say they had been dispatched as they donot do international tracking.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • eyelashes74
    Options
    gah!:eek: someone please be firm and tell me which colour to get...gawd i'm so rubbish at making decisions like this! i want tall ...i know that much , i just don't know whether i want chocolate or chestnut??? then when i know the colour i can order (but i dont know where from yet lol:o )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    i will be posting by myself this time next year at this rate while everyone else is snuggled up in theirs!:D
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone ordere from dusiafootwear.com?

I see they offer free shipping, prices quoted in £, company located in Bristol and then you click into the shipping info and it's all in US$ and they are quoted 2-4 weeks and that international orders will have duty to pay. What is alll that about??
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone ordere from dusiafootwear.com?

I see they offer free shipping, prices quoted in £, company located in Bristol and then you click into the shipping info and it's all in US$ and they are quoted 2-4 weeks and that international orders will have duty to pay. What is alll that about??

I've sent you a pm. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport