We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Comments

• Hey bluemonkey, I think it might be worth a call to paypal to check - and if you get stuck with fakes or suspect ones from ebay - how do you prove it I wonder? Would they take your word for it or would you have to send them off and get it in writing? I've been stung with my Aussie Direct Uggs so I just wouldnt risk it on ebay, doll, but that's just me!
    Would it be worth calling or emailing someone like Hartings in NZ who seem pretty reliable (I HOPE!) and asking if they can get hold of some for you?
    Also worth remembering: if you pay on your credit card and the item is £100+ you get protection from your card company.
    PS: saw your weight loss - fantastic! :T Well done! I've dropped nearly 2 stone in three months! :D a fair bit more to go though ... ;)
    :hello:Hello!
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    bought mine from REI.com ordered them wed they arrived today kids 6 so paid $161.00 inc postage- I got the upside downs these are £199 in selfridges I paid just short of £80 and am well happy!!!
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • Have a look on American ebay. There are lots of reputable shops that sell short ones for around $120 and tall ones for $140, sometimes with free postage. I have bought some great ones - you just have to look at the feedback and do some research.

Chameleon - there are plenty of those cago boots on ebay, usually on buy it now from reputable sellers.

I have had an email from AD saying that they have received my chestnut boots and will be sending me a replacement pair of chocolate ones so looking forward to them arriving.:D
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    hm71 wrote: »
    bought mine from REI.com ordered them wed they arrived today kids 6 so paid $161.00 inc postage- I got the upside downs these are £199 in selfridges I paid just short of £80 and am well happy!!!
    How does the sizing compare to the original uggs if you have those..I have womens US7 and they fit nice and snug...are the uptown kids the same kind of sizing if you know what I mean as I am usually a UK6 :j
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Just noticed the kids uptown on www.uggsdirect.co.uk this is fairly cheap then if you want a size 5...Never ordered from them before...they have some half price slippers too but they are ALL out of stock..typical
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    hi guys, what happened to the site i couldnt get on for a few days. :confused:

I am soooo glad everyone who ordered from REI have been happy with their orders, they are lovely and i'm glad my mother in law will have trendy uggs for xmas. :p

I received my choccy and chestnuts, chocolate ones are perfect, the chestnut ones are a bit softer sheepskin, slightly softer wool inside but all the inside and outside labels etc are correct so i put it down to mass production like leather, there will be natural differences. I think I'm so paranoid about fakes now but i dont think they'd be stupid enough to send a fake pair alongside a genuine pair.

I have seen a seller on ebay 'Alamo shoes' who has some good prices, i ordered my babies boots and a pair for my friends daughter and they are lovely if anyone is struggling to get sizes anywhere. He marked them as low value gift so no customs charges.
  • Hi... thinking about buying a pair for the GFs birthday....

I'm in NY for her birthday... are they cheap there or would i be better on rei.com?

What size is a US7?
  • peterc2609 wrote: »
    Hi... thinking about buying a pair for the GFs birthday....

I'm in NY for her birthday... are they cheap there or would i be better on rei.com?

What size is a US7?
    I believe a US 7 is a UK 5. Rei are great....but it does cost $60 for shipping so you'll probably be better getting them in NY :o
  • peterc2609 wrote: »
    Hi... thinking about buying a pair for the GFs birthday....

What size is a US7?
    I believe a US 7 is a UK 5. REI are great but charge $60 shipping so you may be better getting them in NY :o

Didn't think my first reply had been posted....sorry for the duplicate answer!
  • Hi I ordered a pair of the kids Uggs from REI on Saturday they were in stock, how long do you think they will take to arrive?
    I've have only had the email to say my order has been recieved but it doesn't give any details on how long it will take to dispatch or anything and I'm going away in a week and really really want to take them with me. But I guess thats a bit of a long shot now I should have ordered earlier.
    Oh and thanks to everyone who's given advice on this thread I still wouldn't have ordered a pair yet if I hadn't stumbled upon you all.
    :money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.