65 replies 15.4K views
123457»

Replies

• SnowTigerSnowTiger Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    adindas wrote: »
    Why not use TSB contactless Debitcard at Tesco supermarket ?? You get cashback 5%. Better than Tesco Clubcard point anyway.

None of the Tesco supermarkets near me accept contactless transaction. :(
  • King_Of_FoolsKing_Of_Fools Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Did you get switched over from a Visa to MasterCard a few years ago? If so, don't forget you get 650 free points each year just for having the card. It's not an awful lot I know, but if you use it to boost up its worth £26 of eating out vouchers ! :beer:
    I thought they had stopped that. It has been more than a year since I last got a 650 points voucher.
  • 20aday20aday Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭✭
    SnowTiger wrote: »
    None of the Tesco supermarkets near me accept contactless transaction. :(

I think they are focusing on smaller stores where spending is going to be less than £30.

Have only ever seen it in a Tesco Metro/Express thus far.

In terms of the 650 points voucher it wouldn't surprise me if these have been pulled in wake of the overall Clubcard points cap due to the EU ruling.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • jackieblackjackieblack Forumite
    9.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last quarter's statement had a whole load of extra points coupons, rather than the money off ones they've been sending for the last couple of years.
    Maybe an attempt to disguise the lower amount of points in the next statement?
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter
    South facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs: 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 (offset) YTD £1375.00
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • edited 18 February 2016 at 8:49AM
    Carnival789Carnival789 Forumite
    153 Posts
    edited 18 February 2016 at 8:49AM
    i got mine ok last year and if they ever stop giving me them i will be making a complaint!

my partner didnt get theirs last year and was told that the points were only awarded for a set period of time.

however, i still have the letter that was sent at the time - i cant remember the exact wording, but it basically implies that ill get these 650 points each year and every year - there is no mention of it being, say, for 5 years only.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides