~8 year Anniversary of Make £10 a Day Thread September 2015 ~

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    so positive action today - sent off a letter to the original ppi company that deal with barclays. they will tell me if I had PPI, and send me evidence of it so I can pursue my PPI claim with Barclays.

I also sent off more information to the other cc that said I had nothing on file with them.

Fingers crossed I get something back.
  • Aesop
    Options
    https://ashleighmoneysaver.co.uk/daily-prize-draw/

carbootcrazy - no referral free to sign up for everyone
  • somerandom
    Options
    Thanks for advice & good wishes Aesop! :)
    Shifting my energy for 2020 :heart::heart::heart:
  • That's great, somerandom. Freedom to be your own boss:j

As Aesop said, there are all sorts of little ways of making a bit extra, some of which you probably already do anyway. I hope your new working schedule won't mean you have no time for anything else:eek:. So please stay with us and let us know of the other ways you are making some extra cash.

We'd really miss you if you left us altogether:(. Don't forget it's not just people on here who've supported you, you've been supportive and encouraging to everyone else too:T.
  • 498louise
    Options
    I've been thinking all month that there was no way of me making £300 and this week I even doubted if I would make it to £100 as a few of my items on ebay didn't sell and those that did were for low prices so won't be much once fees etc are taken off. However, got my wages today and I have received a tax rebate of £326.40!!! So that's me made £370.77 in total this month so far :j Won't be able to pull that out the bag every month but great news for my first month of trying this :)
    NSD Dec: 0/15
    Make £1 a day in Dec: £0/£31
    Credit Card1: £0.00
    Credit Card2:
    Bank Loan: £0
  • sweetpeas_2
    Options
    somerandom wrote: »
    Thanks for the good luck wishes Aesop & carboot. I'm leaving my job to work as a self-employed coach & facilitator (& pretty much anything else that people will pay me to do :rotfl:)

I rejoined this thread back in Dec 2014 with the express goal of building a financial cushion so that I felt safe enough to leave my job & pursue my dream - I did it & tomorrow is my leaving “do”!

Thanks so much for the wonderful support that you have given me along the way. :beer:

Not sure what to do about this challenge from next month onwards as much of the money I count towards this challenge will become my income.... I would miss you all too much if I left this thread so I will have to find a way - maybe now is the time to get my head around eBay again.

£57.50 Coaching to add

This is so inspiring. You wanted change and you went and grabbed it. Well done you! :T:T:T

xx

ps enjoy the leaving do tonight *Hic* :beer:
  • sweetpeas_2
    Options
    Few eBay sales added to total :o

Hope everyone's ok and looking forward to the weekend x
  • Aesop
    Options
    498louise wrote: »
    I've been thinking all month that there was no way of me making £300 and this week I even doubted if I would make it to £100 as a few of my items on ebay didn't sell and those that did were for low prices so won't be much once fees etc are taken off. However, got my wages today and I have received a tax rebate of £326.40!!! So that's me made £370.77 in total this month so far :j Won't be able to pull that out the bag every month but great news for my first month of trying this :)

Brilliant well done. A nice start to the challenge for you.

Now you can plan things for next month to help you make money.
  • Aesop
    Options
    sorry all, very tired, off to bed, long day tomorrow doing more MS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts