🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

mis sold loan by broker, who is responsible?

Options

Comments

• PeacefulWaters
    PeacefulWaters Posts: 8,495 Forumite
    Options
    Oldham has Conservatives? Wow!
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    Oldham has Conservatives? Wow!

Oldham once had 14 Conservative Clubs. I don't know how many it has now.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • PeacefulWaters
    PeacefulWaters Posts: 8,495 Forumite
    Options
    Oldham once had 14 Conservative Clubs. I don't know how many it has now.

That's more than the number of fans they get at Boundary Park for a Latics game these days!
  • AIKI_2
    AIKI_2 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    My goodness not a bit of wonder loan companies get away with blaming broker,s when people cite yul who! in the 50s . I can afford to pay this loan and it was used to make my garden safe for my disabled son by the way . But have posted to raise debate as the loan was sold by a broker who was banned for reason,s that happened to me and many other,s .
  • andyfromotley
    andyfromotley Posts: 2,038 Forumite
    Options
    All decent labour towns have busy con clubs, usually as they always have decent snooker tables.
    £1000 Emergency fund No90 £1000/1000
    LBM 28/1/15 total debt - [STRIKE]£23,410[/STRIKE] 24/3/16 total debt - £7,298
    !
  • AIKI_2
    AIKI_2 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    As in the original post are loan companies liable in any way for missold loans by brokers ? it,s a simple yes or no for all you intellectuals .
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    See posts #2, #3, #4 and #5.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • Brock_and_Roll
    Brock_and_Roll Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No. I have yet to see any example where this is the case.
  • Clive_Woody
    Clive_Woody Posts: 5,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    AIKI wrote: »
    As in the original post are loan companies liable in any way for missold loans by brokers ? it,s a simple yes or no for all you intellectuals .

In what way was this loan missold? That is not clear.

People might be able to help if you explain why you think this loan was missold and what you hope to achieve but escalating your concerns.
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    In what way was this loan missold? That is not clear.

People might be able to help if you explain why you think this loan was missold and what you hope to achieve but escalating your concerns.

Tixy asked him the very same thing in post #3 but the Op hasn't answered.

I think it's another case of the OP not getting an answer that suites him, rather than just getting an answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport